Amanda lives in southeastern Alabama with her husband and two children, both growing up Disney. During her family’s tour in Germany, she got vacation at Disneyland Paris and ride her first ride, Tower of Terror. In 2013, she ran her first Run Disney race and was hooked!
In 2015, Amanda did her first Disney Coast to Coast Challenge while being two and five months pregnant. She also took her husband and in-laws (to include father, mother, sister, and brother) on their first Walt Disney World Vacation. They loved it and couldn’t wait to go back!
Let Amanda show you just how magical your vacation can be at Walt Disney World, on a Disney Cruise or seeing the world with Adventures by Disney!
Contact Amanda Today:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 334-389-2311
Amanda’s Favorite Travel Pics:
Amanda’s Disney Favorites:
- Favorite park: Epcot
- Favorite rides: Tower of Terror & Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
- Favorite breakfast: ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Favorite resort: Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Favorite dessert: Dole Whip
- Favorite thing to do: trade Disney pins
Contact Amanda to Book Your Next Family Vacation!