Stay at a Resort that salutes the legends of Disney films — from Herbie, the lovable VW Bug, to the spotted pups of “101 Dalmatians” to the playful residents of Andy’s Room. Imagine yourself under the bright lights of the silver screen, as the headliner in your very own all-star adventure!
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort is a resort hotel located at the Walt Disney World Resort. It is one of five Disney Resorts in the “Value” category along with Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. The resort is located on the southern portion of the Walt Disney World property, and has a Disney Movie theme. Like all Disney Value resorts, the property is decorated with giant Disney film icons such as the Fantasia Pool; a Mighty Ducks-themed Duck Pond Pool; Herbie The Love Bug; puppies from One Hundred and One Dalmatians; and some of the residents of Andy’s Room from Pixar’s Toy Story. Like the other value resorts, the All-Star Movies has a large food court and poolside bar.
Most rooms are available with two double beds. A limited number of rooms with king beds are also available. Disabled accessible rooms are available. Irons, ironing boards, mini-refrigerators and hair dryers, and in-room safes are in each room.
The resort offers bus service to all 4 Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom), both water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water park), and Disney Springs.
Disney’s All Star Movies Resort Rooms
Each of the All-Star Resorts has 1,920 rooms. The guest rooms are slightly smaller than the standard rooms at the moderate (260 square feet as opposed to 314 square feet) or Deluxe resorts . A standard room has 2 double beds (or one king bed), a beverage cooler (refrigerator), small table with 2 chairs, television, nightstand, telephone, dresser, wall mirror, luggage rack, closet area, themed light fixtures (megaphones or stars) and a clock radio. The bathrooms have a single sink and mirror in a vanity area that is separate from the tub and commode. A small key-operated wall safe to hold your valuables is located in the closet area. Guests who need to connect to the internet while vacationing will enjoy free wifi.
All-Star Movies Resort also has Preferred Rooms. Preferred Rooms or “Preferred Location” rooms at the All Star Movies Resort are rooms closest to Cinema Hall Lobby and World Premiere Food Court. Currently, buildings 1 & $ (101 Dalmations), 5 & 8 (Fantasia) and 9 & 10 (Toy Story) are in the preferred category.
- Alarm Clock
- Mini Fridge
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Table & Chairs
- Television – ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN & more
- Vanity Area
- Voice Mail
- Free WiFi
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. Guests may check in at the front desk or the My Disney Experience app as early as 8 a.m. and if the room is not ready, store your bags with Luggage Services and head for the theme parks.
Disney’s All Star Movies Resort Dining and Shopping
- World Premiere Food Court: 5 movie “marquees” premiere tasty food favorites all day, from omelets in the morning to pasta at night, served in a setting that resembles a grand movie theater lobby.
- Silver Screen Spirits Poolside Bar: Discuss your favorite flicks over drinks at the bar or head to the Fantasia Pool with a cup to go. Turn a refreshing matinee into a tantalizing double feature by choosing from featured draft beers, specialty cocktails, sangria and wine.
- Pizza delivery (room service): 4pm to midnight
(plus other limited menu options)
- Donald’s Double Feature: Duck into this gift shop by the food court for an assortment of Disney apparel, housewares, books, sundries and more.
Disney’s All Star Movies Resort Recreation
- 2 Pools
- Feature Pool: Fantasia Pool – Inspired by the Disney classic Fantasia, this sprawling pool is home to a Sorcerer Mickey fountain. For the little ones, a smaller kiddie pool and water play area are located nearby.The Fantasia Pool is located between the Fantasia building and Cinema Hall.
- Duck Pond Pool: Go for a “splash-shot” at this pool based on The Mighty Ducks film series. Designed to resemble a hockey rink, this 105,438-gallon pool is the perfect place for families to relax and unwind before or after a visit to the parks.
- Child Water Play Area
- Reel Fun Arcade
- Children’s playground
- Movies Under the Stars
- Jogging Trail
Kid’s Nite Out Babysitting
Kid’s Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of a Walt Disney World® Resort room. The professional staff of Kid’s Nite Out gives the child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing “I Spy” games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with the family if they need a father’s/mother’s helper. Kid’s Nite Out also plans and works children’s parties, camps, and children’s theme conventions.
- Advance reservations are required – please call 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at all Walt Disney World Resorts
- 4-hour minimum required – children ages 6 months to 12 years old
- Guests can call up to 90 Days in advance. Will try to accommodate same-day calls or unusual hours.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4 hour minimum charge
Disney’s All Star Resort E-Brochure
- Click Here to view, print or even share an E-Brochure for Disney’s All Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort FAQs
Is there a gym at the All-Star Movies Resort?
Since it’s a Value resort, All-Star Movies does not have a gym or fitness center.
What Disney park is All-Star Movies in?
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort is located in the Walt Disney World Resort and is considered one of the Disney’s Animal Kingdom resorts. It’s also very close to the ESPN Wide World of Sports.
Does All-Star Movies have laundry service?
The All-Star Resorts do have laundry facilities. Standard size washers and dryers are available for $2.00 per use, and detergent, bleach, and fabric softener are available for $1.00 per one-use box.
Does Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort have an airport shuttle?
Yes. Disney offers an airport shuttle (Disney’s Magical Express) from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) for resort guests. We recommend confirming your flight details with the resort or your Destinations in Florida travel agent.
What size beds does All-Star Movies have?
Rooms at the Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort are consistent with Disney’s other Value resorts. The average room size is 260 square feet with either 2 Double beds or 1 King bed.
Does All-Star Movies have free breakfast?
While there are no complimentary breakfast offerings at Disney’s All-Star MoviesResort, you will however, find a great selection of reasonably priced breakfast snack items, beverages and even full entrees, served in a casual, take-away or sit down setting at the World Premiere Food Court area.
1901 West Buena Vista Drive Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8412