Disney World Packages offer lots of free perks and options for every family. When selecting your Disney World Package; you will pick your resort and tickets. In addition, you will receive lots of FREE perks. Learn all about the Disney World Packages for your next visit with Mickey Mouse.
FREE Perks for Disney World Packages
You will receive a Magical Extras card that will save you money on dining, shopping, and recreation during your Disney World vacation. In addition, you will receive vouchers for mini golf and the ESPN Wide World of Sports. These are extra fun at Disney World and FREE with your Disney World package.
Things to Do
- Miniature Golf: Guests will receive four (4) vouchers, each valid for one (1) round of miniature golf prior to 4:00 p.m. on one (1) day at either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Courses.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each valid for one (1) general admission into ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for one (1) Guest (each voucher must be exchanged for a 1-Day Admission ticket at a ESPN Wide World of Sports Ticket Window). Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes™: 10% discount on bowling, 10% discount on the purchase of food and nonalcoholic beverages (dine-in only); 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise; located at Disney Springs™. (One per package; not valid with any other offers and discounts.
Places to Eat
- House of Blues™: 20% off food and non-alcoholic beverages during lunch or dinner at House of Blues located in Disney Springs (valid for dine in only; excludes Quick-Service location; discount limited to six Guests per party; gratuity not included). Receive 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise (excludes CD’s art, sundries and sale items).
- Joffery’s Coffee & Tea Company®: 20% off non-discounted purchases at locations in Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Disney Springs.
Places to Shop
- Arribas Brothers: 10% off purchases at Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot. (Excludes Aramani, glassblowing custom/special orders, Herend, Hummel, Liuli, Nao Collection by Lladró, Starlite Collection (Acrylic), Swarovski, Wendt & Kuhn and shipping charges; some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer).
- Curl® by Sammy Duvall: 10% off the price of non-discounted merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes watches, sunglasses and electronics).
- Pop Gallery: 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise located at Disney Springs (excludes published artists and shipping, other exclusions may apply).
- The Hair Wrap Company: One charm with a value of $5.00 with a purchase of a hair wrap at select Walt Disney World locations. Excludes pre-made wraps.
You can pick and choose the tickets, best for your Disney World vacation. You start with the Base Ticket. You can then add options to this Base Ticket, including the Park Hopper Option and Water Parks, Fun and More Option.
Base Ticket: This ticket allows you to visit one park each day. You can visit this same park more than one day. For example, you can visit Magic Kingdom in the morning, take an afternoon break at your resort, and then come back to Magic Kingdom in the evening for the fireworks. This only counts as one visit. You can select 1 day to 10 days on this Base Ticket, based on the number of days you want to visit the Disney Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park).
Other Ticket Add’Ons:
- Park Hopper Option: The Park Hopper Option allows you to hop between Disney Theme Parks on the same day. This allows you the most flexibility during your vacation. For example, you can spend the morning at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and then spend the evening at Epcot. With this option, you can visit both of these parks on the same day.
- Water Parks, Fun & More: There is so much more to do at Disney World than just the Disney Theme Parks including two water parks, an 8 hole golf course, and Wide World of Sports. You can add the option called the Water Parks, Fun and More to your tickets. This ticket allows you to visit these extra attractions during your vacation. The number of visits for this option is based on the number of days on your tickets.