Escape to a whimsical waterfront Disney Vacation Club Resort steeped in nostalgia and old-fashioned charm. Experience the romance and playfulness of a bygone era, both inside the elegant salt water taffy-colored inn and outside amidst the carnival sights and ragtime sounds of the beautiful boardwalk. With dining and entertainment galore, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn transports you to a simpler time when life was nothing short of grand and all your days were carefree. Disney’s BoardWalk Inn is a short stroll to the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®.
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
Timeless elegance meets old-fashioned charm at this waterfront DVC Resort hotel. Delight in saltwater taffy-colored cottages, private courtyards and picturesque gardens—plus the ragtime sounds and carnival pastimes of the exciting Coney Island-style boardwalk. Reminiscent of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Resort offers bus service to all 4 Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom), both water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water park), and Disney Springs.
In addition to bus transportation, Disney’s Boardwalk Villas also serves as one of the stops for the new Disney Skyliner aerial gondolas providing an alternate form of transportation to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Travel in style in a themed gondola featuring magical Disney touches and details. Some of the gondolas are adorned with iconic Disney Characters, figures from Disney attractions and film favorites. The Disney Skyliner station at International Gateway at Epcot is conveniently located just a short stroll away from Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Rooms
Stay in a Disney Deluxe Villa with just-like-home amenities like a kitchen, washer, dryer and separate bedrooms. These outstanding accommodations go beyond the traditional hotel room. Designed with comfort in mind, Disney Deluxe Villas are ideal for families and larger parties.
Accommodate up to five Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and have a kitchenette, one queen bed, one double sleeper sofa, one single pull-down bed and private porch or balcony.
One Bedroom Villas
Accommodate up to four Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king bed in master bedroom and queen-size sleeper sofa in living room, washer & dryer and private porch or balcony.
Two Bedroom Villas
Accommodate up to nine Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom, living room, washer & dryer, and private porch or balcony.
Three Bedroom Villas
Accommodate up to 12 guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom, third bedroom, a living room, three full bathrooms, washer & dryer, and private balcony
- Alarm Clock
- Mini Refrigerator
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Table & Chairs
- Television – ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN & more
- Vanity Area
- Voice Mail
- Free WiFi
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. Guests may check in at the front desk or the My Disney Experience app as early as 8 a.m. and if the room is not ready, store your bags with Luggage Services and head for the theme parks.
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Dining
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas offers a number of dining options for your WDW vacation. Delight in American favorites, fresh seafood, Old World favorites and more along the picturesque waterfront boardwalk adjacent to this elegant Disney Resort hotel.
?Table Service Dining
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works — Try the handcrafted beer sampler – along with soups, salads, and entrees – at this working microbrewery.
- ESPN Club — Get all the game-day action – on nearly 100 TV monitors – and feast on a full menu of pub-style offerings.
- Flying Fish — Experience soaring spirits once you see the excellent menu offerings at this sustainable seafood eatery.
- Trattoria al Forno — Enjoy a charming eatery featuring Italy’s culinary classics – and a Disney Character breakfast for the kids!
Quick Service Dining
- Ample Hills Creamery — Delight in handcrafted ice cream made with cream from grass-fed cows, organic cane sugar and hormone-free milk.
- BoardWalk Bakery — Stop in here for a sweet – or savory – snack. Satiate yourself with freshly made pastries, desserts and more! BoardWalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas — Craving a refreshing frozen cocktail? BoardWalk Joe’s has a marvelous margarita with your name on it! Funnel Cake Cart — Get your sugar-fix – piled high with all the toppings, of course – by way of a fresh, hot funnel cake!
- Pizza Window — Order a hot slice or a whole pie at the window and dine alfresco-style on the patio alongside the BoardWalk. The To-Go Cart — Grub out on hot dogs, foot longs, cheese dogs, corn dogs, burgers, subs, sandwiches and more!
- Boardwalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas – Walk on the wild side with a frozen concoction, including margaritas, piña coladas and the Captain’s Seaside Sensation—a pineapple smoothie with a shot of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum! Mickey pretzels and roasted nuts are also available.
- Funnel Cake Cart – Indulge in delicious delight with a fresh ‘n’ hot funnel cake. Sprinkle on some powdered sugar, drizzle with chocolate syrup or pair it with ice cream, and then top off your treat with a refreshing beverage.
- The To Go Cart – Get ‘em while they’re hot—celebrate the classic flavors of several all-American favorites, from chicken breast nuggets, crispy fries and hot dogs with all the fixin’s to pulled pork sandwiches, corn dogs, beverages and more!
- Belle Vue Lounge – Step into this quaint 1930s-style sitting room where radios play programs from the era. In the evening, enjoy a cocktail in a comfy chair or on the verandah. Coffee and pastries are served in the morning. Board games are also available.
- Leaping Horse Libations Poolside Bar – Childhood memories meet adult merriment at this whimsical carousel-themed bar by the Luna Park Pool. Clown around while you enjoy specialty rocks or frozen cocktails, beer, wine and sangria.
- Abracadabar – Pick a cocktail, any cocktail! Once a secret lounge of illusion, there’s magic in every concoction at this sophisticated social club.
- Pizza delivery (room service): Get tasty classics like oven-fresh pizza, salad, chicken strips and more delivered directly to your room when staying at a select Disney Resort hotel. 6AM to midnight
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Recreation
- 3 Pools
- Luna Park Pool — Swim in this carnival themed pool that is home to a 200-footlong waterslide.
- 2 Leisure Pools — Guests seeking a tranquil swimming experience can choose from 2 leisure pools.
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf – Delight in two 18-hole miniature golf adventures based on Disney’s classic animated film Fantasia.
- Boardwalk Campfire – Gather ’round the campfire for good times, gooey marshmallows, stories and songs.
- Movies Under the Stars – Join us each evening for a complimentary screening of a Disney film in the Community Hall.
- Ferris W. Eahlers Community Hall – Delight in complimentary games galore—plus arts and crafts, DVDs and more!
- Surrey Bike Rentals – Cruise around Crescent Lake on a 2- or 4-person Surrey bike.
- Fishing – Enjoy a guided bass-fishing excursion—perfect for amateur wranglers and seasoned fishermen alike.
- Tennis – Complimentary racquets and balls are available from Community Hall, a short walk from 2 lit courts.
- Jogging Trails – Take your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around Crescent Lake.
- Playground – Children can climb, slide and have a ball at the Luna Park Crazy Play Area.
- Side Show Games Arcade – Play a variety of video games at this action-packed arcade near the Luna Park Pool
- Yoga on the Lawn – Don’t miss the chance to get your “om” on before you visit the parks!
Kid’s Nite Out Babysitting
Kid’s Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of a Walt Disney World® Resort room. The professional staff of Kid’s Nite Out gives the child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing “I Spy” games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with the family if they need a father’s/mother’s helper. Kid’s Nite Out also plans and works children’s parties, camps, and children’s theme conventions.
- Advance reservations are required – please call 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at all Walt Disney World Resorts
- 4-hour minimum required – children ages 6 months to 12 years old
- Guests can call up to 90 Days in advance. Will try to accommodate same-day calls or unusual hours.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4-hour minimum charge
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas FAQs
What is the difference between Disney’s Boardwalk Inn and Boardwalk Villas?
The big difference between Boardwalk Inn and Villas is the type of room you can expect. Boardwalk Inn has traditional hotel rooms whereas Boardwalk Villas has studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom villas.
Is there a gym or fitness center at Boardwalk Villas?
Yes. Muscles & Bustles Health Club is a full-service workout facility at Disney’s Boardwalk Villas, home to fitness equipment and a sauna.
Are the Boardwalk Villas pools heated?
Yes. Pools are heated to 82°F/28°C year round.
How many pools are at Boardwalk Villas?
Three. Boardwalk Villas features the Luna Park pool and 2 Leisure Pools.
Can you see fireworks from Boardwalk Villas?
Because of the location of Disney’s BoardWalk Villas, you’ll get great views of Epcot’s fireworks and depending on where you are watching, you might also get a glimpse of fireworks from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. So, grab a treat, sit back, and enjoy the view. It’ll be a night to remember!
Does Old Key West Resort have laundry service?
Villas with one or more bedrooms feature in-unit washers and dryers, and a 24-hour self-service laundry room is located near the 3rd-floor elevators. For dry cleaning and valet laundry services, please select “Housekeeping” on your in-room phone.
Does Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Resort have an airport shuttle?
Yes. Disney offers an airport shuttle (Disney’s Magical Express) from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) for resort guests. We recommend confirming your flight details with the resort or your Destinations in Florida travel agent.
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas E-Brochure
- Click Here to view, print or even share an E-Brochure for Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
Disney’s Boardwalk Villas Resort Videos
2101 North Epcot Resorts Boulevard Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8442