We are so excited that you found us and are ready to make a career change in 2022. We are looking for a new team of travel agents that want to work part time or full time selling family travel.
Imagine working by the pool at a Disney World Resort or by the ocean with a spectacular view of the sunset. That is the life of a travel professional. If this is you, read more about joining our team below.
Who is Destinations to Explore?
Destinations to Explore has been selling family travel for over 20 years. We have 300+ agents on our team. Our agents all work from home or while traveling. Many of our agents are stay at home parents.
We are a top seller of Disney Destinations and family destinations around the world. We have been recognized on Family Fun, TODAY, and more. Click on this link to learn more about our media, recognitions, and accolades.
Destinations to Explore owned by Tim and Allison Jones. You can find Tim and Allison on the popular YouTube channel called Jones Family Travels (with over 18 million views).
FAQ About Joining Destinations to Explore
I Do Not Live in Florida, Can I Still Join Your Team?
Our company is located in Florida, but we are looking for travel agents that live in the United States. Due to Seller of Travel requirements, you cannot live in California, Hawaii, Iowa, or Washington.
I Do Not Have any Travel Experience or Training? Can I Still Become a Travel Agent?
Yes. We will train you. Our online training is incredible and you can go from a fan of travel to a travel agent in just a few hours. It is a one of a kind online training, created in partnership with Travel Marketing Academy.
Benefits of Being a Travel Agent with Destinations to Explore
Here are some benefits for you if you join the team at Destinations to Explore.
Discounts & FREE Travel for YOU
This is my favorite perk in the travel industry and we hope you take full advantage of it.
As a travel agent, you can then take advantage of tons of freebies and discounts on travel for you and your family. Here are a few recent discounts.
- Free Universal Orlando FAM including hotel and park tickets
- Disney Cruise for only $25 per person per night
- Free Tickets to Disney World Parks
- 60% off Disney World Resorts and free park tickets
- Free Sandals FAM in the Caribbean Islands
- Free iFLY experience
- Royal Caribbean Cruise for only $50 per person per night
- And so many more . . .
If you succeed, we succeed! This is part of our mission at Destinations to Explore. We provide a lot of support to help you build your business. Here are just a few of the marketing support we provide.
- Newsletters Marketing – One of our favorite ways to market is with newsletters. We provide you ready to go content. You can literally copy and paste into a newsletter perk. This saves you hours and hours coming up with content to market your business.
- Social Marketing Resources – We provide you tons of exclusive marketing resources (created just for our team) including travel videos, marketing graphics, and over 18,000 travel pictures.
- Postcards/Travel Magazines – You can purchase postcards or travel magazines to mail out to your network. You only pay for the stamps! The materials and personnel shipping them out are free.
- Travel Leaders Consortium – We pay for a marketing consortium called Travel Leaders. You will get a lot of additional marketing support with Travel Leaders, at no cost to you. You also get opportunities for higher commissions on suppliers in partnership with Travel Leaders.
- CLIA & IATA Member – We are a member of CLIA & IATA that provides you additional trainings and resources in the travel industry. You also can order your CLIA travel agent card that provides additional discounts for travel agents in the industry.
- Disney Approved Website – If you are interested in selling Disney Destinations, you can set up a free Disney website. It takes just a few minutes to set up. This website is approved by Disney and managed by Disney, so you are always up to date with the latest information. You can also create your own blog or website and we have plenty of resources to help you set that up.
We have a team of 300+ agents and leaders ready to help you succeed as a travel agent. Here are some of our community resources. Learn more about being part of our team and agent testimonials.
- Team (Agent) Blog – We have an agent blog for our team; dedicated to helping you build your business with tips, marketing, and fun.
- Sales Consultant – We have a Sales Consultant ready to help you with any questions on building your business, marketing, and more. You can reach your Sales Consultant via email, messenger, text, or phone.
- Masterminds FB Group – We offer an exclusive TMA Masterminds FB Groups, just for our team. This group is only for our team. You will find some great marketing ideas to help build your business and just fun from our leadership team and fellow agents.
Contact Us for Additional Information
If you are ready to start selling travel part time or full time, complete this quick form below. One of our owners, Allison Jones, will be in touch via email with more specific details on joining our team.