Do you love Disney? Do your friends come to you with guidance on planning their Disney vacation? Do you want to travel with your own family? How would you like to book your friend’s and family’s vacations to help pay for your own? Plus, take advantage of special travel agent discounts or free travel, just for YOU!
If you have always dreamed about working from home with your own business, now is the time. Destinations to Explore is currently looking for our next team to train and sell travel for home.
Who is Destinations to Explore?
Destinations to Explore (DTE) has been selling family travel for over 19 years. We have a team of 250 agents that own their own business. Our team works from home or the road, while traveling with their own family.
Destinations to Explore is owned by Tim & Allison Jones. You may have seen them on every Disney World documents, on Disney World commercials, on YouTube as Jones Family Travels, or in one of these media outlets promoting their travel business.
DTE and their team have been featured in hundreds of media, magazines, television shows, blogs, podcasts, and radio outlets.
Learn even more about Destinations to Explore, by clicking here.
Joining Destinations to Explore
We know you will have a lot of questions about joining our team. Here are a few questions to see if this is a good fit for you.
I Do Not Have an Travel Experience or Training? Can I Still Become a Travel Agent?
Yes! We will train you. We created a training with Travel Marketing Academy that will teach you how to sell Disney Destinations. Our training is incredible and you can go from a Disney fan to a travel agent selling Disney in one day. It is a one of a kind training, created in partnership with Travel Marketing Academy.
Can I Sell More Than Disney?
Yes! It is completely up to you. Our agency sells travel around the world. The initial training will focus on Disney Destinations. After you complete this training, your Sales Consultant can work with you on other supplier trainings to sell travel around the world.
Is This Part Time or Full Time?
You are an Independent Contractor, so your hours are your own. You can work as much or as little on your business.
Do You Have Quotas?
We do not have quotas. As an Independent Contractor, you are responsible for your own hours, goals, and business. What you sell is completely up to you.
Benefits Selling Travel with Destinations to Explore
Here are some benefits working with Destinations to Explore:
- Discounts for YOU – As a travel agent, you can order your travel agent card through CLIA. You can then take advantage of tons of freebies and discounts on travel for you. When you order your travel agent card you can save up to 60% off Disney Resorts, get discount Disney tickets, take advantage of select Disney Cruise deals for as little as $25 per person per night, save 50% off Sea World tickets, free iFLY flights, and more. We have even gotten into our local zoo for free. As a travel agent, you can enjoy so many travel related opportunities for free or at a discount price for you and your family. We will also share some insider knowledge to help you get free travel, too.
- Disney Approved Website – You can create a website in seconds (approved by Disney and managed by Disney) to promote your favorite Disney Destinations on your social marketing, email newsletters, business cards, postcards, or just to share by word of mouth.
- Disney E-Brochures and Graphics – These are fantastic tools to promote on your personal social marketing to let your friends and family know you can help them plan their Disney vacations.
- Disney Materials – We can provide you with additional materials you may need for your guests including brochures, flyers for a trade show, etc. If you need materials, we can get them for you. You can order as many as you need for your local elementary school or just for your friends and family.
- Document Shipping – We do not charge for shipping the guest documents to you or materials (like flyers or brochures) to you.
- Online Trainings with Travel Marketing Academy – Our online training will take you less than one day to go from learning about Disney to selling Disney. We even have checklists to help you with every step of the booking and planning process, after you get that booking.
- Client Database – Our agency pays for a client database for you to track your leads and customers.
- Travel Leaders – We pay for a marketing consortium to help you make more commission on your bookings with our preferred partners, offer your clients exclusive discounts that only Travel Leaders members can provide, additional trainings and marketing support.
- Newsletters – Send weekly or monthly travel newsletters automatically to your network from your favorite suppliers
- Postcards/Travel Magazines – You can purchase postcards or travel magazines to mail out to your network. You only pay for the stamps! The materials and personnel shipping them out are free.
- Preferred Partners – We work with select preferred partners. Working with preferred partners gives our agents a higher commission on their bookings, making more money with our agency than other companies. Two of our Preferred Partners are Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney. You make more money on these Disney partners with our agency.
- Awards and Recognitions – Our agency has been in business for over 18 years. We were one of the 1st Authorized Disney Vacation Planners and have been invited back every year through 2018. We also have received additional awards including Gator100 for 2015 and 2016, Disney Top Sales Performer for 2009 & 2011, and 2015 Earmark Partner Award. We have also been recognized in hundreds of media outlets and over 800 websites consider our company their preferred travel agency. As one of our team, you can use these awards and recognitions to help build your business. You can learn more about our accolades.
- Team Website – We have an agent website for our team; dedicated to helping you build your business with tips, marketing, and fun.
- Sales Consultant – We have a Sales Consultant ready to help you with any questions on building your business, marketing, and more.
- CLIA & IATA Member – We are a member of CLIA & IATA that provides you additional trainings and resources in the travel industry. You also can order your travel agent card that provides additional discounts for travel agents in the industry.
Contact Us for More Information or to Start Today!
If you are ready to start selling Disney part time to your family and friends, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a little bit about yourself and why you want to sell travel. We will email you a lot more information about joining our team.