Leisure, elegance and romance abound at this charming New England-style beach hotel—in easy walking distance to Epcot and a boat ride to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Enjoy the pools, spas and lagoons of Stormalong Bay, and the many amenities shared with Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
The elegant lakeside accommodations of this sand-and-surf motif Disney Deluxe Resort and Disney Deluxe Villa Resort will transport your clients to a lazy 1870s mid-Atlantic beach holiday.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers bus service to all 4 Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom), both water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water park), and Disney Springs. Additionally, Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios are just a short stroll away along beautiful walking paths.
In addition to bus transportation, Disney’s Beach Club Resort also serves as one of the stops for the new Disney Skyliner aerial gondolas providing an alternate form of transportation to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Travel in style in a themed gondola featuring magical Disney touches and details. Some of the gondolas are adorned with iconic Disney Characters, figures from Disney attractions and film favorites. The Disney Skyliner station at International Gateway at Epcot is conveniently located just a short stroll away from BoardWalk resort entertainment district, Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort Rooms
Disney’s Beach Club Resort offer spacious accommodations with plenty of room for everyone. Enjoy the pools, spas and lagoons of Stormalong Bay, and the many amenities available at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers spacious accommodations with plenty of room for everyone. Enjoy the pools, spas and lagoons of Stormalong Bay, and the many amenities available at the Yacht Club.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort has 1400+ Guest Rooms, 275+ Villas, and 20+ Suites. Standard Rooms include 2 Queen Beds and a day bed aor 1 King Bed or 1 Queen Bed. Views offered include Garden View, Water View, Standard View, or Woods View.
Guests choosing Club Level accommodations at the Regatta and Stone Harbor Clubs receive personalized concierge service and lounge with continental breakfast, midday snacks and evening wine, hors d’oeuvres, cordials and desserts. Suites may be available upon request. Accommodation options vary.
- Alarm Clock
- Mini Refrigerator
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Table & Chairs
- Television – ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN & more
- Vanity Area
- Voice Mail
- Free WiFi
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. Guests may check in at the front desk or the My Disney Experience app as early as 8 a.m. and if the room is not ready, store your bags with Luggage Services and head for the theme parks.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort Dining
Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers a number of dining options for your Disney vacation. Savor mouthwatering American specialties for breakfast, lunch and dinner amid a charming, turn-of-the-century New England-inspired atmosphere.
- Yachtsman Steakhouse – Specializing in oak-grilled steaks, poultry, seafood, vegetarian entrées and more for dinner
Casual Table Service Dining
- Ale & Compass Restaurant – Breakfast, lunch and dinner offering Yankee comfort food and seafood classics
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – Lunch and dinner featuring snacks and a classic American soda fountain
Disney Character Dining
- Minnie’s Beach Bash Breakfast at Cape May Cafe – All-you-care-to-enjoy Character breakfast buffet
Quick Service Dining
- The Market at Ale & Compass – Hot and cold offerings with grab and go convenience
- Crew Cup’s Lounge – Race into port for a seafaring feast at this cozy outpost nestled next to the Yachtsman Steakhouse. Unwind with a pint and a hearty dish—crowd favorites includes the charcuterie board, jumbo shrimp cocktail and the 10-ounce roasted prime rib.
- Martha’s Vineyard – Canoodle over a Cape Cod or any signature cocktail from the full bar menu at this mellow New England beach house-inspired lounge. Imported wines and draft beers, including Sam Adams Seasonal, enhance the mood. Appetizers are also available.
- Beach Club Marketplace – Start your day with hot breakfast items like a scrambled egg platter, and fuel up on lunch and dinner with flatbread pizzas and soups, including New England “chowda.”
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar & Grill – Enjoy the view of Stormalong Bay as you’re blown away by a sea of signature cocktails, draft beers and frozen drinks like the rum-infused Piña CoLAVA. Or satisfy your sweet tooth with a Nestlé Mickey’s premium ice cream bar.
- Pizza delivery (room service): Get tasty classics like oven-fresh pizza, salad, chicken strips and more delivered directly to your room when staying at a select Disney Resort hotel. 6AM to midnight
Disney’s Beach Club Resort Recreation
- 4 Pools
- Stormalong Bay — Immerse yourself in a beachside water play area that offers 3 acres of aquatic fun for everyone in the family. Atop the mast of a life-sized shipwreck replica, zip down a 230-foot-long waterslide—one of the highest hotel slides at Walt Disney World Resort—and catch currents in an expansive sand-bottomed pool. Glide down a lazy river on an inner tube, relax and rejuvenate in one of 3 whirlpool spas or simply take in the sun on the elevated tanning deck. Children can wade into the main pool from the gently sloping, sandy beach and cool off in the Shipwreck Pool—complete with a miniature waterslide. With 795,000 gallons of water comprising an impressive complex of pools that range from swirling to placid, open to secluded and cool to warm, you’re sure to make a splash at Stormalong Bay pool area.
- 3 Leisure Pools — Guests seeking a tranquil swim can choose from 3 leisure pools in Disney’s Beach and Yacht Club Resorts.
- Poolside Cabanas – Indulge in the comfort and privacy of premium poolside cabanas at select Disney Resort hotels.
- Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf – Delight in two 18-hole miniature golf adventures based on Disney’s classic animated film Fantasia.
- Pirate Adventure Cruise – Scallywags 4 to 12 years of age can set sail on a pirate adventure, following clues to discover hidden treasure.
- Beach & Yacht Club Campfire – Gather ’round the campfire for good times, gooey marshmallows, stories and songs.
- Movies Under the Stars – Watch favorite Disney films at complimentary screenings in the Solarium or on a lawn outdoors near the volleyball courts.
- Motorized Boat Rentals – Captain your own adventure when you rent a motorboat from Bayside Marina.
- Surrey Bike Rentals – Cruise around Crescent Lake on a 2- or 4-person Surrey bike.
- Fishing – Enjoy a guided bass-fishing excursion—perfect for amateur wranglers and seasoned fishermen alike.
- Tennis – Show off your skills on this lit tennis court, located near the Admiral Pool!
- Volleyball – Rally, spike and score on this beach volleyball court, located near the Tidal Pool!
- Jogging Trails – Take your pick of several jogging paths, including a loop around the boardwalk of Crescent Lake.
- Lafferty Place Arcade – Score big on a variety of video games at this arcade near Stormalong Bay.
Kid’s Nite Out Babysitting
Kid’s Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of a Walt Disney World® Resort room. The professional staff of Kid’s Nite Out gives the child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing “I Spy” games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with the family if they need a father’s/mother’s helper. Kid’s Nite Out also plans and works children’s parties, camps, and children’s theme conventions.
- Advance reservations are required – please call 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at all Walt Disney World Resorts
- 4-hour minimum required – children ages 6 months to 12 years old
- Guests can call up to 90 Days in advance. Will try to accommodate same-day calls or unusual hours.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4-hour minimum charge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort FAQs
Do Beach Club Resort have balconies?
Each villa has a private balcony or patio, depending what floor you are on.
Is there a health club or fitness center at Beach Club Resort?
Yes. Get toned at Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness—a full-service facility featuring equipment, massages and more.
Are the Beach Club Resort pools heated?
Yes. Pools are heated to 82°F/28°C year round.
How many pools are at Beach Club Resort?
Four. Disney’s Beach Club Resort features the Stormalong Bay pool and 3 Quiet Pools.
Can you see fireworks from Disney’s Beach Club Resort?
Because of the location of Disney’s Beach Club Resort, you’ll get great views of Epcot’s fireworks and depending on where you are watching, you might also get a glimpse of fireworks from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. So, grab a treat, sit back, and enjoy the view. It’ll be a night to remember!
Does Disney’s Beach Club Resort have laundry service?
Enjoy 24-hour self-service laundry rooms near Tidal Pool, plus dry cleaning and valet laundry services. Disney Vacation Club Beach Club Villas with one or more bedrooms also feature in-unit washers and dryers.
Does Disney’s Beach Club Resort have an airport shuttle?
Yes. Disney offers an airport shuttle (Disney’s Magical Express) from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) for resort guests. We recommend confirming your flight details with the resort or your Destinations in Florida travel agent.
Disney’s Beach Club Resort E-Brochure
- Click Here to view, print or even share an E-Brochure for Disney’s Beach Club Resort
1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8443