Celebrate the legacy of a gentler era at a grand lakeside Resort that captures the spirit of Saratoga Springs, New York. Settle into a vacation villa with all the comforts of home just walking distance or a short boat ride away from the entertainment, shops and dining of the Disney Springs® area. Experience the magic that flows throughout the community — from the Victorian architecture to the gurgling springs to the breathtaking views of the night sky from the lakeside plaza.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
A Disney Vacation Club property inspired by historic Saratoga Springs—a late-1800s’ upstate New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing—this charming, Victorian-style Deluxe Villas Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Lake Buena Vista. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of Disney Springs, just a boat ride away.
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa offers bus service to all 4 Disney theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom), both water parks (Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach water park), and Disney Springs.
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Rooms
Stay in a Disney Deluxe Villa with just-like-home amenities like a kitchen, washer, dryer and separate bedrooms. These outstanding accommodations go beyond the traditional hotel room. Designed with comfort in mind, Disney Deluxe Villas are ideal for families and larger parties.
Choose from 1- and 2-Bedroom Villas—as well as 3-Bedroom Treehouse Villas—with the following features:
- A full kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can share quality time together
- Separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility – so it’s easy to rest, relax and recharge your spirit after each exhilarating vacation day
- A washer and dryer, so you can pack lightly and avoid airline baggage fees
Treehouse Villas also feature private decks and charcoal grills. These unique accommodations are elevated 10 feet off the ground and nestled amid lush forest—so you’ll be surrounded by the beauty of nature.
A little more than you need? Consider booking a Deluxe Studio, which includes a kitchenette and sleeper sofa—a great option for smaller travel parties and shorter stays.
Deluxe Studios accommodate up to four Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and have one queen bed, full size sleeper sofa, and private porch or balcony.
One Bedroom Villas accommodate up to four Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king bed in master bedroom, queen-size sleeper sofa in living room, washer, dryer and private porch or balcony.
Two Bedroom Villas accommodate up to eight Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed in master bedroom, two queen-size beds in second bedroom, queen-size sleeper sofa in living room, washer, dryer and private porch or balcony.
Three Bedroom Villas accommodate up to twelve Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, king-size bed in master bedroom, two queen-size beds in the second and third bedrooms, a queen-size sleeper sofa in living room, four full bathrooms, washer, dryer and private balcony.
Treehouse Villas accommodate up to nine Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib, and offer a fully equipped kitchen, queen-size bed in master bedroom, queen-size bed in second bedroom, one twin-size bunk bed in third bedroom, one queen-size sleeper sofa, one twin sleeper chair in living room, two full bathrooms, washer, dryer, and a private deck.
- Alarm Clock
- Mini Fridge
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Safe
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Table & Chairs
- Television – ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN & more
- Vanity Area
- Voice Mail
- Free WiFi
Check-in time is 4 p.m. and check-out is 11 a.m. Guests may check in at the front desk or the My Disney Experience app as early as 8 a.m. and if the room is not ready, store your bags with Luggage Services and head for the theme parks.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort Dining
Dining options for your Disney vacation at the Saratoga Springs Resort include a full service restaurant and many quick service options.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa offers a variety of dining options amid an equestrian-themed, Victorian-style setting.
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill — Table service restaurant. Bet on succulent steaks in an intimate setting reminiscent of the horse-racing clubs of yesteryear.
- The Artist’s Palette — Get creative with your choices – pick up market groceries, grab a to-go snack or sit down for a made-to-order meal. Next to the resort gift shop.
- The Paddock Grill — Refuel with a satisfying selection of sandwiches, salads and burgers after a dip in Paddock Pool. Unwind with one of our many refreshing specialty alcohol drinks.
- Backstretch Pool Bar — Race over for quick refreshment poolside, including beers, cocktails, smoothies, snacks and sandwiches.
- On the Rocks — In the mood for something refreshing? Order a cold drink at this aptly named pool bar near High Rock Spring Pool.
- The Turf Club Lounge — Stop by for a signature cocktail or a frothy cold beer before dinner in the restaurant of the same name. Chip ‘n Dale’s Café — Grab a quick bite after golfing. This sandwich stand offers all sorts of savory snacks. Light breakfasts available too.
- Pizza delivery (room service): 4 pm to midnight
(plus other limited menu options)
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort Recreation
- 5 Pools
- High Rock Spring Pool — Soak up the sun at this pool with gushing waterfalls, zero-depth entry and a 128-foot-long slide built into the rocks.
- The Paddock Pool — Glide down a 146-foot-long waterslide that flows from atop a water tower.
- 3 Leisure Pools — All-ages leisure pools – each with a whirlpool spa – are located at the Treehouse Villas, Congress Park and The Grandstand.
- Sunrise Yoga: Start your day in a revitalizing way with a 30-minute gentle yoga class
- Saratoga Springs Campfire Activities: Gather ‘round as the sun goes down for old-fashioned family fun as you roast marshmallows by a crackling fire.
- Movies Under the Stars: After the campfire, gather together under the stars to watch a complimentary Disney film classic.
- Community Hall – Discover complimentary ping-pong, foosball, arts and crafts, video games, DVDs, board games and more
- Community Hall
- Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course: This classic country-club course winds through pastel villas, pine forests, palmettos and sparkling lakes.
- Win, Place, or Show Arcade: Go neck and neck on games classic and contemporary at this arcade near the High Rock Spring Pool.
- Children’s play area
- Jogging Trails: Run along manicured golf course greens on 1.44-mile and 0.8-mile jogging loops.
- Fishing: Enjoy a guided bass-fishing excursion—perfect for amateur anglers and seasoned sportsmen alike.
- Tennis: Check out complimentary racquets and tennis balls and play on 2 clay courts located in the sport courts area
- Bike Rentals: Cruise along rolling, green fairways and the shimmering lake on a bike from Horsing Around Rentals.
Kid’s Nite Out Babysitting
Kid’s Nite Out caregivers can provide one-on-one in-room childcare in the comfort of a Walt Disney World® Resort room. The professional staff of Kid’s Nite Out gives the child individual attention by playing a variety of fun-filled activities with him/her including reading books, coloring, or playing “I Spy” games. They can also provide a fun, well-trained sitter to just hang out with the family if they need a father’s/mother’s helper. Kid’s Nite Out also plans and works children’s parties, camps, and children’s theme conventions.
- Advance reservations are required – please call 7 days a week from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at all Walt Disney World Resorts
- 4-hour minimum required – children ages 6 months to 12 years old
- Guests can call up to 90 Days in advance. Will try to accommodate same-day calls or unusual hours.
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid the 4-hour minimum charge
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort FAQs
Is Saratoga Springs a Deluxe or Moderate resort?
Saratoga Springs is classified as a Deluxe Villa resort. You will find that this resort, while a Deluxe category resort, often prices out closer to a Moderate resort. This means you can oftentimes get a great deal on a Disney Deluxe resort!
Where are the Preferred Rooms at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa?
Rooms located in Congress Park and The Springs will be part of the Preferred category, while rooms located in The Paddock, The Grandstand and The Carousel will be in the standard category.
Is there a gym or fitness center at Saratoga Springs Resort?
Yes. Saratoga Springs offer a full service spa and fitness center.
Are the Saratoga Springs Resort pools heated?
Yes. Pools are heated to 82°F/28°C year round.
How many pools are at Saratoga Springs?
Five. Saratoga Springs features two primary pools, 3 Leisure Pools, and a 2 water slides.
Can you see fireworks from Saratoga Springs?
Unfortunately, you cannot see any of the theme park fireworks from this Disney resort.
Does Saratoga Springs have laundry service?
Treehouse Villas and Villas with one or more bedrooms feature an in-unit washer and dryer, plus a single-use box of laundry detergent. Additional laundry detergent can be requested from Housekeeping for $1.00 per box.
For dry cleaning and valet laundry service, please drop off your items at Bell Services prior to 9:00 AM.
24-hour self-service laundry rooms are also available near High Rock Spring Pool, Congress Park Pool, The Grandstand Pool and The Paddock Pool.
Does Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa have an airport shuttle?
Yes. Disney offers an airport shuttle (Disney’s Magical Express) from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) for resort guests. We recommend confirming your flight details with the resort or your Destinations in Florida travel agent.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort E-Brochure
- Click Here to view, print or even share an E-Brochure for Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort Videos
1960 Broadway Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8446