Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog Private Reception
On September 27, 2013, we were invited to Discover a World of Flavor with the Exceptional Cranberry at a Private Reception at Ocean Spray’s Cranberry Bog Exhibit at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Not only did we experience wonderful foods and drinks created with Ocean Spray cranberries and craisins, but we also had a chance to get into the Bog during the reception! Donning our Ocean Spray waders, we hoped into the bog and had a chance to speak with cranberry growers to learn about the growing and harvesting process.
Visit the Cranberry Bog
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs now through November 11, 2013. Be sure to visit the Cranberry Bog exhibit and talk with the fine folks from Ocean Spray to learn more.Don’t forget to pick up a free sample pouch of Craisins while you are visiting the Cranberry Bog Exhibit at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Yum!
More About the Discover a World of Flavor with the Exceptional Cranberry Event
The versatility of the cranberry was impeccably demonstrated in the wide variety of recipes from around the world including:
- Cranberry & Sea Salt Cured Wild Salmon with Maple Sugar Crystals (Recipe)
- Craisin Glazed Pork Belly with White Cheddar Maple Grits
- Artisan Cheese Stuffed Mini Craisin Brioche
- Craisin, Bacon and Brie Potatoes Gratin (Recipe)
- Craisin Infused Five Spice Char Kobe Beef with Sriracha
- Craisin Vegetable Fried Rice
- English Mustard Dusted Scotch Egg with Cranberry Marmalade
- Beef and Craisin Shepherd’s Pie
- Seared Free Range Chicken with Craisin Moonshine Pearls
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Craisin Ketchup
Thank you, Ocean Spray for this wonderful event! We were so impressed by the Cranberry Bog exhibit and so happy that it has returned to the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival again this year! We are thrilled you are a sponsor of this event and hope to continue to see your wonderful contributions here year after year!
Written by Leah Emmanouilidis on behalf of Destinations in Florida Travel