Welcome to Loews Royal Pacific Universal Orlando Resort®!
Swaying palm trees. Tropical breezes. The allure of the South Seas. Today, you can experience the wonder of Fiji, Bali and Hawaii without sailing halfway around the globe. Offering 1,000 guest rooms and suites, the Loews Royal Pacific Universal Orlando Resort transports guests to the enchanted isles of the tropics.
Dine at Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, featuring celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse’s unique take on Asian cuisine; delight in the impeccable service; and soak in the splendor of lush tropical surroundings. From the sparkling waterfalls and wood carvings, to the pristine white sand of the lagoon-style swimming pool, Royal Pacific Universal Orlando Resort is an island of tropical pleasures set in the midst of a universe of excitement.
Plus, as a guest of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, you’ll stay in the heart of the excitement at Universal Orlando Resort® and receive exclusive theme park benefits you won’t get staying anywhere else including:
- Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access* to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks all day – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required)
- Early Park Admission† to Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required
- And much more!
To Book Your Stay at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort®, you can call us toll-free at 877-918-8941 or request an online quote.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort Accommodations
Each of the hotel’s 1,000 guest rooms exudes the warmth and charm of the islands with bamboo accents, hand-carved reliefs from indigenous islands woods, colorful linens, and furniture reflecting the beauty of the tropics.
- Spacious 335 square foot rooms
- King and double Queen bed configurations
- Keurig coffee makers in each room
- Garden View, Water View, and Club Level rooms available
- And much more!
Loews Royal Pacific Resort Dining
- Emeril’s Tchoup Chop! – A steakhouse with an Asian flair that only Emeril can provide.
- Islands Dining Room – Featuring Pacific Rim cuisine in a luxurious Indonesian-style dining room.
- Jake’s American Bar – Featuring fantastic American cuisine with an airport diner theme.