We are so excited that you found us and are ready to make a career change. We are looking for a new team of travel agents that want to work part time or full time selling family travel to Wizarding World of Harry Potter and beyond.
Imagine having a Butterbeer at Hogsmeade or relaxing by the pool at Royal Pacific Hotel at Universal Orlando, while you help book other travelers. That is the life of a travel professional. If you want this lifestyle, read more about joining our team below.
Who is Destinations to Explore?
Destinations to Explore has been selling family travel for over 20 years. We have 300+ agents on our team. We are a top seller of family destinations around the world. Click on this link to learn more about our media, recognitions, and accolades.
What is it Like Being a Travel Agent?
Are you curious what it is like being a travel professional? Allison shares a day in the life of a travel agent at Destinations to Explore.
More About Joining Our Team
We know you will have a lot of questions about joining our team. Here are a few questions to see if this is a good fit for you.
I Do Not Live in Florida, Can I Still Join Your Team?
Our company is located in Florida, but we are looking for travel agents that live in the United States. Due to Seller of Travel requirements, you cannot live in Hawaii, California, Iowa, or Washington.
I Do Not Have any Travel Experience or Training? Can I Still Become a Travel Agent?
Yes. We will train you. Our online training is incredible and you can go from a fan of travel to a travel agent in just a few hours. It is a one of a kind online training, created in partnership with Travel Marketing Academy.
Benefits Selling Travel with Destinations to Explore
Here are some benefits for you if you join the team at Destinations to Explore.
Discounts for YOU
This is my favorite perk in the travel industry and we hope you take full advantage of it. As a travel agent, you can then take advantage of tons of freebies and discounts on travel for you and your family. Here are a few recent discounts.
- Free Universal Orlando FAM including hotel and park tickets
- Disney Cruise for only $25 per person per night
- 60% off Disney World Resorts and free park tickets
- Free Sandals FAM in the Caribbean Islands
- Free iFLY experience
- Royal Caribbean Cruise for only $50 per person per night
- And so many more . . .
If you succeed, we succeed! This is part of our mission at Destinations to Explore. We provide a lot of support to help you build your business. Here are just a few of the marketing support we provide.
- Newsletters Marketing – One of our favorite ways to market is with newsletters. We provide you ready to go content. You can literally copy and paste into a newsletter perk. This saves you hours and hours coming up with content to market your business.
- Social Marketing Resources – We provide you tons of exclusive marketing resources (created just for our team) including travel videos, marketing graphics, and over 18,000 travel pictures.
- Postcards/Travel Magazines – You can purchase postcards or travel magazines to mail out to your network. You only pay for the stamps! The materials and personnel shipping them out are free.
- Travel Leaders Consortium – We pay for a marketing consortium called Travel Leaders. You will get a lot of additional marketing support with Travel Leaders, at no cost to you. You also get opportunities for higher commissions on suppliers in partnership with Travel Leaders.
- CLIA & IATA Member – We are a member of CLIA & IATA that provides you additional trainings and resources in the travel industry. You also can order your CLIA travel agent card that provides additional discounts for travel agents in the industry.
- Disney Approved Website – If you are interested in selling Disney Destinations, you can set up a free Disney website. It takes just a few minutes to set up. This website is approved by Disney and managed by Disney, so you are always up to date with the latest information. You can also create your own blog or website and we have plenty of resources to help you set that up.
We have a team of 300+ agents and leaders ready to help you succeed as a travel agent. Here are some of our community resources.
- Team (Agent) Blog – We have an agent blog for our team; dedicated to helping you build your business with tips, marketing, and fun.
- Sales Consultant – We have a Sales Consultant ready to help you with any questions on building your business, marketing, and more. You can reach your Sales Consultant via email, messenger, text, or phone.
- Masterminds FB Group – We offer an exclusive TMA Masterminds FB Groups, just for our team. This group is only for our team. You will find some great marketing ideas to help build your business and just fun from our leadership team and fellow agents.
Contact Us for Additional Information
If you are ready to start selling travel part time or full time, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this quick form below. Our Office Manager will be in touch via email with more specific details about joining our team.