Have you ever day dreamed of what it would be like to be a character in your favorite Disney animated movie? Well let your imagination run free with a stay at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. Guest are surrounded by the art of some of their favorite Walt Disney and Pixar movies. Everything from landscaping to room decor was designed to bring some of your favorite movies to life.
- Room for up to 6
- 1 bedroom with a queen size bed and full bathroom
- Living area with double-size sleeper sofa and full bathroom
- double-size convertible Tablebed
- Kitchenette with small refrigerator, microwave, small sink and coffee maker
If you find yourself hungry, well you’re in for a treat. Disney’s Art of Animation has not only in room pizza delivery but one of the best food courts on property. No reservations are needed to eat at this quick service establishment. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Landscape of Flavors has something for everyone. Everything from steak sandwiches and build your own burgers to pizza, soups and salad. Not to mention some great specialty beverages like Create-your-won smoothie or Cappuccino. If parents find the time to relax and unwind, adult beverages can be found poolside at The Drop Off Pool Bar.
Many families like to schedule time for fun outside of the theme parks. And Art of Animation has so much to offer
- Swimming – take a dip in the “Big Blue” pool, the largest pool on property (be sure to listen underwater for music and some of your favorite Finding Nemo characters). Or have fun at the Righteous Reef, a splash area sure to bring a smile to any child’s face. You can also find quite pools located in the Cars and Little Mermaid rooms
- Movies Under the Stars – head over to the grassy area between the Lion King and Finding Nemo buildings to enjoy relaxing under the stars while watching a favorite Disney movie.
- Surrey Bike Rentals – Families can rent covered bikes for a fun and leisurely ride around the resort.
- Poolside activities such as Nemo Bingo and Disney Trivia take place each afternoon. Pool parties and dance parties are also scheduled.
- Pixel Play Arcade is located off the main lobby. Filled with some of the latest video games, there are even some old games that mom and dad will enjoy.
- Righteous Reef Playground – Kids 3 to 12 can join their favorite turtle Crush for a fun on this amazing playground.
Disney’s Art of Animation resort lets you immerse yourself completely into the magic of Disney. From the time you arrive on property until you are waving good-bye, you’ll be surrounded by all things Disney. The attention to detail is amazing. Disney artists have taken your favorite movies and made them come alive. It’s as if you step right into Radiator Springs. You’ll even find yourself singing Hakuna Matata or starting to look to see if you can find Nemo.
Disney is Dave’s number one value resort pick for families with children. No shared buses, amazing decor and suites for larger familoes make this a great choice for your next vacation. I’m Kelly, the designated Destinations in Florida Travel Agent for YourFirstVisit.net. It would be my pleasure to help you plan your next Disney Vacation. Please contact me at KellyB@DestinationsInFlorida.