Disney World tickets provide admission to one theme park per day for each day of your ticket. There are 4 exciting theme parks to explore at Walt Disney World Resort including:
- Magic Kingdom® Park: Enjoy classic attractions and entertainment, beloved Disney Characters and spectacular parades and fireworks in a place that captures the enchantment of fairy tales.
- Epcot®: Experience entertainment and attractions celebrating technological innovation and the culture and cuisine of 11 nations.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park: Discover one of the largest animal-themed parks in the world, featuring exciting expeditions, wild adventures, and elaborate parades and performances.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios®: Catch behind-the-scenes glimpses of Hollywood-style action with live shows, thrilling attractions, backstage tours and special events in a theme park dedicated to entertainment.
Click Here for Disney World Ticket Prices
Disney World Ticket Options:
The base Disney World ticket allows you to visit one Disney Theme Park each day. You can then choose the number of days best for your family.
Park Hopper Option
With the Park Hopper Option, you enjoy same-day access to all 4 of our theme parks–Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Animal Kingdom park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Water Park, Fun & More Options
This option offers a certain number of visits based on the length of your ticket. (For example, a 4-day ticket allows 4 visits.) For each visit, you can choose one of the following:
- Disney’s Blizzard BeachThis thrilling water park features one of the world’s tallest and fastest free-falling waterslides, as well as slides and rides for the whole family.
- Disney’s Typhoon LagoonFrom fast waterslides to a children’s area with pint-sized raft rides, this water park has attractions for everyone. Catch 6-foot waves and snorkel with real sharks!
- DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme ParkDiscover a one-of-a-kind gaming experience featuring 5 floors of cutting-edge technology, virtual reality and 3D encounters.
- ESPN Wide World of Sports ComplexPlay at the next level of sports excitement with state-of-the-art video monitoring and sporting events year round. Includes 30 minutes of game play at The PlayStation® Pavilion.
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf CourseEnjoy a 2,913 yard, par 36, 9-hole walking course with fun for everyone, from developing golfers to experienced players.
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf CoursePlay one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at a fun course inspired by the Disney classic film Fantasia.
- Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf CourseTreat yourself to one round of miniature golf (prior to 4:00 PM) at either of 2 Santa Claus-themed courses.