Meet some of Disney’s most beloved Characters aboard all Disney Cruise Line ships.
Photo Ops with Favorite Characters
Kids and kids-at-heart can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and capture the moments with photos. Although subject to change, Disney Characters that may be seen on a Disney cruise include:
Please note that some locations are designated as photos locations only. At these places, autographs are not allowed due to time constraints. Please check with the onsite Character escort for more information.
Guests should check their Personal Navigator newsletter or the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app for the daily schedule of Character Appearances and locations—once onboard the ship. Guests can also dial 7-PALS from their stateroom phone or check the digital board in the Lobby Atrium for more details.
Available on all Disney cruises, a final farewell lets Guests share goodbye hugs and snap some last-minute pictures of beloved Disney Characters before their cruise vacation draws to an end.
On select sailings Guests can start their day by joining some of their favorite Disney Characters for breakfast.
- Select 7-night or longer sailings with at least 2 days at sea feature a Character Breakfast on one morning of the cruise. This breakfast is a ticketed event and Guests should check the Personal Navigator on the first day to determine ticket distribution locations.
- The Disney Junior Character Breakfast is presented on 7-night or longer sailings with at least 2 days at sea departing from U.S. domestic ports. While appearances may vary by sailing, typically Jack, Sophia and Doc McStuffins are part of the Disney Junior Character Breakfast.
- VIP Characters appear on 7-night or longer sailings with at least 2 days at sea departing from non-domestic ports (including Alaskan itineraries). On most sailings VIP Characters will include Mickey Mouse and his pals Minnie Mouse, Goofy and Pluto.
- 14-night transatlantic and Panama Canal sailings feature a Character Breakfast with VIP Characters (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto).
- A character breakfast is not currently offered onboard any 2-, 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-night sailings.
Royal Court Royal Tea
Experience the royal treatment at this magical tea party. While dining, Guests will enjoy storytelling, singing and dancing—as well as visits with some favorite Disney princesses. The fanciful menu includes a selection of herbal teas and 2 delicious courses-one sweet and one savory.
Please note that this special experience is designed for children ages 3 to 12 and their parents. Every child receives a distinguished assortment of gifts as a keepsake of their teatime experience.
Gifts for Girls: Jewelry box, link bracelet, necklace with charms, a Cinderella doll, autograph book with pen and tiara
Gifts for Boys: Royal Court cinch bag, sword and shield, pins, autograph book and Duffy the Disney Bear plush
Gifts are subject to change.
This is a specially priced experience, available for an additional fee:
- Children: $210
- Adults: $69
Royal Court Royal Tea is offered on Disney Fantasy sailings and Disney Dream 4-night sailings.
This experience will become available on Disney Dream 3-night sailings beginning November 4, 2016; Disney Wonder sailings beginning November 10, 2016 and Disney Magic sailings beginning December 11, 2016.