Families traveling with babies and young children have access to a host of onboard services and amenities:
- Complimentary diaper disposal units, bottle warmers, bottle sterilizers, cribs and playpens are available upon request from the stateroom host/hostess.
- Complimentary strollers are available at Guest Services.
- Complimentary Pack-n-Play portable cribs are available. Your stateroom host or hostess can set the crib up and take it down for you each day.
- Complimentary high chairs are available at all of the restaurants onboard.
- Fresh pureed vegetables can be prepared at the main dining rooms and through room service, upon request.
- At Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, complimentary wagons are available to facilitate navigating the island’s sandy beaches.
- Essential baby supplies are available for purchase at the onboard merchandise shops, including diapers, training pants, rash cream, infant formula (ready to feed), bottles, pacifiers, baby food, baby shampoo, baby lotion and baby powder.
All complimentary services and amenities are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note: Guests may bring baby food and formula onboard the ship as carry-on items as long as they are pre-packaged, unopened and do not require any food preparation from the kitchen.