Athens, Rome, and Venice! Oh my!
Discover three of the most popular and captivating cities in Europe for your next family vacation.
Starting in Athens, you can explore the artifacts in the Acropolis Museum or head to the cobblestoned Plaka neighborhood, with its ceramics shops and quiet tavernas.
In Rome, spend some time people-watching in Piazza del Popolo, soaking in the history of Palatine Hill, or enjoying the exhibits in the Borghese Gallery and Museum.
Your vacation concludes in Venice, where you can take in a performance at Teatro La Fenice, climb to the top of the Campanile, or shop with the locals at the colorful Rialto Market.
This Europe Express package starts from 2099* per person.
Italy Price Includes
Wondering what this amazing package includes?
- 3-night hotel accommodations in Athens
- 4-night hotel accommodations in Rome
- 2-night hotel accommodations in Venice
- Private transfers to/from airports, hotels, and train stations
- Flight from Athens to Rome
- Train from Rome to Venice – 1st Class
- Continental breakfast daily
- Hotel taxes and service charges
*Please note: city taxes, international airfare, and travel insurance are not included in this price.