After a successful “inaugural fear,” Howl-O-Scream is coming back to SeaWorld Orlando, and this year promises to be bigger than ever before with more pulse-pounding haunts, thrills, and chills.
Howl-O-Scream 2022 features more coasters, more haunted houses, more scare zones and more unexpected frights. SeaWorld Orlando is only scratching the surface, and guests will not know what will be lurking around every corner of the park.
There are several all-new attractions coming to this year’s haunt, along with fan favorites from last year and a few re-imagined experiences that were announced today.
SeaWorld Howl-O-Scream Events
- ALL NEW! “Lurking in the Depths” show
- ALL NEW! “Sea of Fear” scare zone
- ALL NEW! “Cut Throat Cove” scare zone
- Re-imagined: “Captain’s Revenge – Drowned in Sorrow” house
- Re-imagined: “Frozen Terror” scare zone
- Re-imagined: “Longshoremen’s Tavern” bar
- Returning: “Beneath the Ice” house
- Returning: “Tormented” bar
Guests can also take their night of frights to another level by braving SeaWorld Orlando’s roller coasters at night. They can take a chilling ride on the park’s newest thrill ride “Ice Breaker”. It was rated the #1 Best New Theme Park Attraction by USA Today’s 10Best Reader’s Choice Awards and features the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida.