LEGOLAND Park is the first theme park in the Orlando area to open. They are scheduled to open on June 1. This includes the park, water park, and resorts.
They are adjusting their hours. LEGOLAND Park will be open from 10-5.
LEGOLAND has an extensive plan of enhanced health and safety measures includes reduced capacity, cashless payments, social distancing practices and enhanced cleaning regimes.
LEGOLAND Reopening Details:
- LEGOLAND is going cashless (They will take debit or credit cards only)
- Face masks recommended
- LEGOLAND has introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables and chairs, service counters, LEGO® Bricks, ride restraints, door handles and more.
- Hygiene stations/hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the resorts and parks
- Additional space in the parking lot to exit your vehicle
- Additional signage throughout the resorts and parks
- Temperature checks
- Encourage social distancing
- Limited capacity in the restaurants, shops, Guest Services, etc.
- Certain areas of the park and waterpark may be suspended due to safe social distancing practices
You will not be admitted to the park if you have:
- Coughing, fever (over 100.4 º F), or difficulty breathing
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- Been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Been in a location with widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- More details on travel guidance can be found on the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
Our team is here to help you navigate the reopening procedures at the Orlando Theme Parks. Call us at 877-918-8941 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about LEGOLAND reopening or if you are ready to book your family vacation.