LEGO® NINJAGO®World Opens Jan. 12, 2017 at LEGOLAND®Florida Resort
LEGO NINJAGO World will add an immersive area filled with several hands-on, outdoor activities where kids can sharpen their ninja skills before the ultimate showdown on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, a dazzling new attraction that blends 3D computer animation, “4D” effects and groundbreaking technology never seen outside a LEGOLAND theme park.
Starting in early 2017, kids are invited to enter a magical martial arts kingdom where you become the ninja in your very own LEGO®NINJAGO® adventure when a whole new theme park land opens at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort.
Inspired by the popular LEGO building sets and the “LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu” TV show, LEGO NINJAGO World puts guests at the center of the action in lots of fun ways
- LEGO NINJAGO The Ride – a state-of-the-art “dark ride” where guests score points using ninja hand moves to blast animated fireballs, lightning and more at waves of 3D villains
- Zane’s Temple Build – a giant LEGO building experience where kids can contribute to a model of a mountaintop NINJAGO monastery
- Kai’s Spinners – master the ancient art of Spinjitzu at these twirling, whirling, single-person platforms
- Cole’s Rock Climb – an outdoor climbing wall to test kids’ balance and endurance
- Jay’s Lightning Drill – measure your reflexes with these “lightning fast” light-up targets
The lushly landscaped area also will feature daily meet-and-greet opportunities with sibling ninjas Kai and Nya and Wu’s Warehouse, a themed retail shop stuffed with LEGO NINJAGO building sets, clothing, souvenirs and more.