Slide, Surf and Drop into Fall at Gaylord Palms Orlando with Fun, Frights and a Whiskey Under Glass Night
Gaylord Palms Orlando Resort invites guests to experience the spooky happenings of the Halloween season Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in October. Beginning September 30, guests can scurry over to Gaylord Palms for a ghoulishly good time. From costume contests and a zombie scavenger hunt to a pool party hosted by Dracula himself, there’s fun and frights for every member of the family!
Goblins and Giggles Getaway Weekends activities include:
- The Zany Zombie Chase – Zombies have gotten loose inside of our harvest-clad gardens and must be found. Dare to find all ten zombies and enter to win a Grand Prize.
- Monster Mash Bash and Costume Contest, featuring “The Runaway Witch” – Show off your monster dance moves and compete in a costume contest with terror-ific prizes. Plus, NEW this year, sing along with a young witch and vampire as they explore the tricks and treats of the season – included in Goblins & Giggles Getaway Weekends rate.
- BOO-tiful Arts & Crafts – Kids of all ages can create their own monster-pieces to don during the Monster Mash Bash – included in Goblins & Giggles Getaway Weekends rate.
- Splish Slash Pool Party – Join Dracula poolside for some ghoulishly fun games.
- Plus! It’s about to drop at Gaylord Palms Resort as we introduce new additions to our Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park in October. Choose a slide, Miami or Tampa, and compete with your friends down the Tamiami Twister racing slides, fall through the floor of our new Florida Free Fall drop slide and go against the flow surfing the Wake Zone on the double FlowRider!
- Poolside Moonlight Movie – Scary movies beneath the stars at Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park.
- Trick or Treat Atrium Expedition – Explore the entire resort while trick or treating with stops throughout to get some deliciously spooky treats – included in Goblins & Giggles Getaway Weekends rate.
- Fantastical Face Painting – scary or sweet, our face painter will transform your face for the fun Halloween activities!
Room nights start at $149 and include the Trick or Treat Atrium Expedition experience, the Monster Mash Bash with Costume Contest and BOO-tiful Arts & Crafts for each guest.
Whiskey Event for the Grown Ups
Getting in the spirit of the season isn’t exclusive to Halloween or kids. Join us October 6 as we spend an evening with Heather Greene, a world-leading spirit expert, for a whiskey training and book-signing under our 4.5 acre glass-enclosed atrium. Learn the history of whiskey, sample distinct varieties and discover optimal food pairings. After the training, enjoy a whiskey social with specially-designed tastings – from all of the food and beverage experiences Gaylord Palms Resort has to offer – paired with selections from the top whiskey distillers in the country.
Gaylord Palms Resort is located at 6000 W. Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34746.