When you think of luxury and magic all in wrapped in one. It is the Four Seasons Orlando with a magical Disney touch! Located inside the gates of Walt Disney World Resort®, Four Seasons Orlando is a Five Diamond Award winner. Featuring a spa, golf, children’s activities, fun filled kids island, adult only areas and great dining options. This resort is a great place to make your home base when visiting the Walt Disney World Resort®.
In the lobby of the Four Seasons, you will find the Disney Planning Center. You will be delighted to be greeted by a Disney Cast Member, who will seamlessly help you with your plans. The Disney Planning Center is there to help you plan your magical vacation at Disney World. The planning center is open daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy & Friends takes place twice a week on Thursdays & Saturdays at Ravello’s Restaurant. During peak season, they add Tuesdays to the schedule. This is a buffet offering a wonderful assortment of traditional breakfast offerings. Also a children’s buffet and omelette station. Also included is complimentary digital downloads with a professional photographer taken with Goofy & His Friends. For Reservations call 407-313-7777. Breakfast is served between 7:30 am to 11:00 am.
$46.00 for adults – $24.00 for kids ages 3 to 12
Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices above.
Guest Rooms & Suites
Fresh and inviting contemporary decor. There are 443 spacious guest rooms, including 68 suites. With views of the Theme Park, Lake & Golf Course. Rooms also come with a flat screen TV, charging station, in-room safe, and coffee maker.
Dining at Four Seasons
There are so many restaurants for everyone in your family.
- Capa – This restaurant is a Contemporary Spanish Style Steakhouse, located on the rooftop of the 17th floor. You can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes Fireworks from this restaurant. Reservations recommended.
- Ravello – This restaurant features modern Italian dining on the 1st floor. Ravello serves breakfast from 6:30am – 11:00am and dinner from 5:30pm to 10:00pm nightly.
- Pb&G – Offering up the best of what Florida has to offer. In a poolside setting, suspended over the lake, you can enjoy some tasty treats in a spectacular view. Open daily from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
- Plancha – This restaurant features a Cuban/American inspired menu with a picturesque lakeside setting. Open daily from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
- The Lobby Bar – The place to connect, people watch and indulge. Dinner and Cocktails from 3:00pm to 12:00am. Happy Hour Monday to Friday 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Live music on Monday’s and Tuesdays from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Capa Bar – This bar is a sophisticated spot to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail on the rooftop of the 17th floor. Tapas and award-winning wines are served with a view to die for.
- Lickety Split – Perfect for someone on the go. Serving quick bites, pastries & gelato throughout the day.
Explorer Island & Family Playground
Four Seasons Orlando features two water slides, zero-entry pool, splash park and lazy river. Kids can also check out the kids club called the Hideout. For the adults, there is alo the Oasis Pool & Jacuzzi with an underwater entertainment system.
Tranquilo Golf Club is set on a picturesque and serene Tom Fazio designed course, with varying elevation and wetlands. It is secluded and tranquil for a perfect way to escape and enjoy the abundant wildlife.
So if you are looking for a great place to stay when visiting the Orlando area, look no further than the Four Seasons at Disney World. You will have a fun filled relaxing vacation with top of the line accommodations and services.
Written by Dawn Caitano – Dawn specializes in multi-generational travel as well as honeymoons and proposals at Walt Disney World. She is also an avid cruiser, having set sail on all the major cruise lines. Dawn’s experience and expertise, along with a sprinkle of her pixie dust, will make your vacation one to remember! Book your next vacation with Dawn at 917-494-5771 or firstname.lastname@example.org