A Long Weekend in “The City that Never Sleeps”
Have you ever wondered what it is like to take an Adventures by Disney vacation? One of our Destinations in Florida team members took her daughter on an Adventures by Disney vacation in New York City and chronicled the trip with videos! They experienced the heart and soul of New York City on a 4-Day/3-Night long weekend escape!
You can follow their journey with behind the scenes experiences only Disney can create including:
- Behind the scenes at Good Morning America
- Front row seating for a Jason Derulo concert in Central Park
- Tour of the Disney Broadway prop room
- Learn singing and dancing routines from the choreographer of Aladdin
- Front row seats of Aladdin on Broadway along with a meet and greet with the actors
- And so much more!
On this Adventures by Disney vacation, they also enjoyed “classic New York” sightseeing experiences like:
- Tasting authentic NY pizza
- Seeing the iconic sights, including Times Square, Madison Avenue, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial and more
- Walking tours through historic neighborhoods
- Breakfast at the ’50s-themed Ellen’s Stardust Diner
- and more!
Arriving in NYC and Day 1: Times Square, Toys R Us, Hershey Store, M & M Store, and NYC Disney Store
Day 2: Manhattan Tour, NY Pizza, 9/11 Memorial Museum and Gardens, Dinner and Finding Taylor Swift’s home!
Day 3: Good Morning America, Summer Concert Series in Central Park, Harlem Walking Tour, and a food tour of the Lower East Side of Manhattan
Day 4: Ellen’s Stardust Diner, New Amsterdam Theater behind the scenes tour, Disney Prop Room, meet with Broadway choreographers, and a performance of Aladdin the Musical on Broadway!
Is visiting NYC on your bucket list?