The Mouse Made EASY
Disney gurus Josh Humphrey of easyWDW.com and Dave Shute of yourfirstvisit.net have helped millions plan the Walt Disney World vacations of their dreams with practical advice and unique touring strategies. Now they’ve distilled their best advice into a book for both first-time visitors and “any-timers” who want to make their next vacation even more special.
We highly recommend reading The Easy Guide to Your First Walt Disney World Visit 2016! We have personally known and worked with Dave for over 10 years! He is truly an expert in visiting Walt Disney World!
The easy Guide is an incredibly detailed, helpful resource covering all the most important planning aspects of your Walt Disney World vacation. You’ll learn the “easy” way to:
- Pick the Best Week: Month-by-month calendars of cost, weather, crowds, and special events help you pinpoint the best week to visit every month of the year
- Stay at the Best Hotel: Real world reviews and comparisons of all Walt Disney World resorts for any budget
- Eat the Best Food: Reviews of every Walt Disney World restaurant, including recommendations for the best character buffets and most romantic rendezvous
- Wait the Least Amount: Detailed touring plans make visiting the parks a snap with short waits and minimal walking
- Save the Most Time: With the most comprehensive guide to FastPass+ anywhere, you’ll have rides like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Toy Story Midway Mania, and Soarin’ booked before you leave town
- Save the Most Money: Learn how to save thousands of dollars on everything from theme park tickets to resort stays
Whether it’s your first trip to Walt Disney World or your fortieth, The easy Guide will make it your best. Don’t go see Mickey without it. The 2016 edition of The easy Guide is available as a paperback and a Kindle book.
Remember that we also employ the recommendations of The easy Guide when we provide our free, concierge planning services to you!