Now you can experience a top of the line luxury resort location inside the gates of Walt Disney World at the Four Seasons Orlando. This is not considered a Walt Disney World Resort (no magic bands) but they do offer some on-site Disney Experiences.
- Good morning breakfast with Goofy & Friends takes place twice a week on Thursdays & Saturdays at Ravello’s Restaurant. During peak season they add Tuesdays to the schedule. This is a buffet offering a wonderful assortment of traditional breakfast offerings. Also a children’s buffet and omelette station. Also included is complimentary digital downloads with a professional photographer taken with Goofy & His Friends. For Reservations call 407-313-7777. Breakfast is served between 7:30am to 11:00am.
- $42.00 for adults
- $22.00 for kids ages 3 to 12
Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices above.
- Disney planning center desk in the lobby. Where you can meet with a Disney Cast member to purchase your theme park tickets, make Disney Dining Reservations. The Disney Planning Center is open daily from 7:00am to 10:00pm. They also offer Hotel Packages that include your Walt Disney World Theme park tickets. Free Transportation to the Disney Theme parks is also included by Luxury motor coaches.
Guest Rooms & Suites
Fresh and inviting contemporary decor. There are 443 spacious guest rooms, including 68 suites. With views of the Theme Park, Lake & Golf Course. Rooms also come with a Flat Screen TV, Charging Station, In-room safe, Coffee Maker. Deluxe Mosaic bathrooms with a soaking tub and shower.
Dining at Four Seasons
- Capa – Contemporary Spanish Style Steak house is located on the rooftop of the 17th floor. Reservations recommended. Where you can enjoy views of the nightly fireworks.
- Ravello – Modern Italian dining on the 1st floor. Serving breakfast from 6:30am – 11:00am and Dinner from 5:30pm to 10:00pm nightly.
- Pb&G – Offering up the best of what Florida has to offer. In a poolside setting, suspended over the lake. Open daily from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
- Plancha – Cuban/American inspired menu. With a picturesque lakeside setting. Open daily from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
- The Lobby Bar – The place to connect, people watch and indulge. Dinner and Cocktails from 3:00pm to 12:00am. Happy Hour Monday to Friday 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Live music on Monday’s and Tuesdays from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Capa Bar – A sophisticated spot to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail on the rooftop of the 17th floor. Tapas and award-winning wines are served with a view to die for.
- Lickety Split – Perfect for someone on the go. Serving quick bites, pastries & gelato throughout the day.
Explorer Island & Family Playground
- Featuring two water slides, zero-entry pool, splash park and lazy river. Kids can also check out the kids club called the Hideout.
- Oasis Pool (Adults Only) & Jacuzzi with an underwater entertainment system
- 13,000 Square foot spa – Featuring a full list of spa services and treatments. Open daily from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Tranquilo Golf Club – Set on a picturesque and serene Tom Fazio designed course, with varying elevation and wetlands. It is secluded and tranquil for a perfect way to escape and enjoy the abundant wildlife.
So if you are looking for a great place to stay when visiting the Orlando area, look no further than the Four Seasons at Walt Disney World. You will have a fun filled relaxing vacation with top of the line accommodations and services.
Written by Dawn Caitano – Dawn specializes in multi-generational travel as well as honeymoons and proposals at Walt Disney World. She is also an avid cruiser, having set sail on all the major cruise lines. Dawn’s experience and expertise, along with a sprinkle of her pixie dust, will make your vacation one to remember! Book your next vacation with Dawn at 917-494-5771 or email@example.com