Universal Orlando Loews Royal Pacific Resort Refurbished Rooms
At Loews Royal Pacific Resort, you can enjoy a South Seas vacation without crossing a bunch of time zones. Find your paradise right in the heart of Universal Studios Orlando, Florida!
Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific. A lagoon and sandy-white beach set the stage for your adventure. Each and every one of the 1,000 stylish guestrooms and 51 spacious suites is decorated in an “island chic” style that’s as contemporary as it is laidback.
The resort is currently in the midst of a room renovation that will finish up in 2016. We were given an exclusive first look at the new design and decor of the standard guest rooms. Take a look!
The updated color palette including the vibrant orchid graphics make for a really pleasing overall look. The practical features and amenities at Loews Royal Pacific Resort make it a guest favorite!
Loews Signature Amenities in all guestrooms
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Comfort Zone skin and body-care products
- Davines shampoo and conditioner
- Flat-screen TV with HD channels
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Keurig coffeemaker with gourmet coffee and teas
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Two dual-line telephones (one cordless) with voicemail
- Refreshment pantry (fees apply)
- On Demand movies and video check-out (fees apply)
- Separate bath and vanity area in most guestrooms
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Julien Farel Professional Hair Dryer
- In-room safe
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- In-room dining service
- Cribs available upon request
- Nightly turndown upon request
- Pets under 75 lbs are welcome. A fee of $50 per night with a maximum of $150 per say will be applied at check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
Theme Park Perks
And don’t forget, all guests receive exclusive theme-park benefits that will make your time at Universal Orlando even more thrilling. It starts with Universal Expresssm Unlimited ride access^ to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks all day—a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^. (Valid theme park admission required.) Plus, there’s Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens.
Wouldn’t you love to stay at this tropical oasis? We can help!
Call 877-918-8941 or Click Here to Request a Quote
^Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts™ Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express? Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events or at Wet ‘n Wild®. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.^^ Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass.
†Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed.