Free SeaWorld Halloween Event
Visit SeaWorld Orlando on select weekends in October for silly spooky fun at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular. Children and adults alike will be immersed in an underwater “fantasea” filled with trick-or-treating, dancing sea creatures and pumpkin fish, where kids can also create sea-themed arts and crafts.
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place from 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. weekends in October (3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, and 31) and is included with park admission. Costumes are not required, but are encouraged.
Here are some of the fun activities you can find at SeaWorld Halloween Spooktacular:
- Trick or Treat – Kids can follow the special Halloween Spooktacular pathways through many different stations filled with a wide array of sweets and treats as fun loving sea creatures greet and mingle with guests. Hop aboard the Seven Seas Railway with Otto the Octopus and enjoy a whimsical train ride through Shamu’s Happy Harbor®.
- Penelope’s Party Zone – Located in Bayside Stadium, Penelope’s Party Zone comes to life when families dance and play along to the spooky sound waves broadcasted by a live DJ, listen to spooky stories and enjoy fun activities with countless bubbles floating overhead and colorful pumpkinfish gliding beside.
- Dine with Shamu® Spooktacular Brunch – Enjoy a delicious menu of seasonal and sustainable items while sitting at a poolside table that brings you closer than ever to our majestic whales.
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Join Count von Count, Elmo, and everyone’s favorite friends from Sesame Street for the kookiest, funniest Halloween hullaballoo ever!
- Pets Ahoy – Don’t miss Pets Ahoy, a comical show featuring the talents of dogs, cats, birds and other animals. This show will have a special Halloween theme during weekends in October.
Have you ever been to SeaWorld Halloween events?