A Summer of Minion Madness at Universal Studios Florida
With the Minions movie coming out this week and a bunch of new Minions activities going on in Universal Studios this summer, it’s easy to see everyone is just crazy about these cute little guys! Here’s a list of ways you can enjoy Minions at Universal Studios.
- Minion Sipper – Take a break from the heat with a cool beverage in a Minion shaped sipping cup, fill it up and refill throughout the day—even if you come back to the parks another day. Pick one up in the Production Central area of Universal Studios at Sliver Screen Soda, outside Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit or at Front Gate Popcorn.
- Freeze Ray Drink – Sip on a refreshing and “freezing” smoothie available from the food & beverage kiosk in Production Central Music Plaza and Kid Zone Pizza.
- Minion Cupcakes and Cookies – Who can resist snacking on oh-so-sweet-and-cute Minion cupcakes or cookies? Grab one at Beverly Hills Boulangerie or San Francisco Pastry.
- Super Silly Banana Split Dippin’ Dots – Enjoy ice cream balls of banana joy at the Dippin’ Dots Cart near the Music Plaza Stage.
- Minion Cotton Candy – Grab fluffy cotton candy enclosed in a special Minions bag from Silver Screen Soda.
Throughout the summer, you can also get to know more of Kevin, Stuart and Bob after Universal’s Superstar Parade in front of Mel’s Drive-In. This daily interactive parade features beloved characters from throughout the park, larger-than-life floats, state-of-the-art technology and hundreds of street performers.
You can also hang out with Minions at the in-park Universal Superstar Character Breakfast featuring a full breakfast for the whole family and special appearances by characters from the Superstar Parade.
While you’re here, you can also scout out Minions throughout Universal Studios in the Minions Scavenger Hunt.
Bonus: make sure to snap a picture near the special Minions hanging out at the Universal Studios arch.
If you can’t make it to the parks but need a Minion fix, we’ve got you covered: just grab something from the huge selection of Minion merchandise in the online store.
And, of course, be sure to see Minions on the big screen at AMC Universal Cineplex with IMAX at Universal CityWalk. You can make it a night out with the CityWalk Movie and Meal deal. Enjoy dinner at one of the CityWalk restaurants along with your movie tickets.
The Minions are so much fun, we even took our Minion along with us to the parks! Take a look!
If you love the Minions as much as we do, you’ll want to get as much of them as you can at Universal Studios this summer.