Experience the Dolphin Plunge at Aquatica
The most popular ride in the Aquatica by Sea World park is the incredible Dolphin Plunge. One look and it’s easy to see why.
Two side-by-side enclosed tube slides send you racing through an underwater world that is home to a playful pod of beautiful black-and-white Commerson’s Dolphins.
Known for their playful nature and electrifying speed, you may well see them racing right alongside you as you zoom by.
It’s a ride unlike any other in the world- one only a waterpark by SeaWorld® could create.
- Guests must be at least 48” (1.22) tall to ride.
- Guests over 300 lbs (136 kg) may not ride.
- Appropriate swim attire required, cotton shorts or shirts, sport shorts, cover ups, loose fitting articles, or similar items are not permitted. Swim wear with buckles, rivets, or any sharp objects are not permitted.
- Footwear of any kind is not permitted.
- Loose articles such as jewelry, phones/cameras or any other item that may damage the slide or cause harm to others are not permitted.
- At the discretion of Aquatica certain items may be held by the rider, however we recommend you leave them with a non-rider. Aquatica assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
- Riders must be able to maintain proper riding position without assistance: feet first, lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles, and arms folded across the chest during the entire ride.