Are you looking for the ultimate thrill? The newest water slide at Aquatica Waterpark by Sea World is called Ihu’s Breakaway Falls. I am not sure it is the fact that the floor drops out from under you or the sound of a heart beat while you wait for the green light to go, but this waterslide will cause you to SCREAM! For thrill seekers, this is a must do during your Orlando vacation.
Brave the watery free-fall on the all-new drop slide, Ihu’s Breakaway Falls® – the tallest, steepest and only multi-drop tower of its kind in Orlando. Face your fear and each other. You never know who’s going to breakaway first, all you know is it’s going to be one wild ride.
The slide is named after Ihu, Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark™ Orlando’s colorful gecko, who searches for the biggest thrills, steepest hills and the coolest spills in the waterpark. This attraction opened May 9, 2014.
- Guests must be at least 48″ (1.22 m) tall to ride.
- Due to the mechanics of this attraction guests approaching or over 300lbs (136kg) may not ride.
- Appropriate swim attire required, cotton shorts or shirts, sport shorts, cover ups, loose fitting articles, or similar items are not permitted. Swim wear with buckles, rivets, or any sharp objects are not permitted.
- Footwear of any kind is not permitted.
- Loose articles such as jewelry, phones/ cameras or any other item that may damage the slide or cause harm to others are not permitted.
- At the discretion of Aquatica certain items may be held by the rider, however, we recommend you leave them with a non-rider. Aquatica assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged items
- Riders must be able to maintain proper riding position without assistance: feet first, lying on your back with legs firmly crossed at the ankles, and arms folded across the chest during the entire ride.