Stay in SpongeBob Suites at Nick Hotel
Wild, wacky, and family-focused, Nickelodeon Suites Resort is a destination hotel in Orlando dedicated to imagination, play and exploration! Experience our high-energy, kid-friendly Orlando hotel, where kids and parents alike make messy memories under sunny Florida skies.
Whether you’re visiting on a family vacation or celebrating a special event like a reunion or birthday, the Nick Hotel offers everything you need — from live entertainment to wild water parks to spacious accommodations!
Kick back, stretch out and have a great time in one of our family-friendly 1-Bedroom Suites. With 485 square feet of comfortable space, a private master bedroom, parlor area, kitchen and festive decor, our resort suites have something for every member of the family.
With space for up to six guests and a semi-private kids’ area, the 2-Bedroom Suites at Nickelodeon Suites Resort provide plenty of room to relax, and kids will love our creative character themes! Settle in and get comfortable in one of our spacious family accommodations in Orlando.
The largest suite style available at Nickelodeon Suites Resort, our 3-Bedroom Suites offer two master bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a kitchen. With a semi-private Nickelodeon-themed kids’ area and three TVs, these expansive accommodations in Orlando are ideal for larger family groups and those looking for a little more space to stretch out and relax during their stay.
Services & Amenities at our Orlando Resort
- Two Water Parks* – Discover new ways to play at the Nick Hotel’s heated Lagoon and Oasis pools, featuring 13 slides and flumes, climbing nets, water jets, snack shops, kids’ play areas, and plenty of SLIME (included in resort fee)
- Poolside entertainment* – including wacky games and the guarantee that someone is going to get SLIMED (included in resort fee)
- Private Poolside Cabanas – with two lounge chairs, a table and chairs, flat-screen TV with cable, ceiling fan, mini fridge stocked with water, convenient towel service and cabana attendant
- 4-D Experience Theater – Experience a complete sensory overload: wind, water, bubbles, scents, snow and SLIME in our 73-seat theater
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Laser Lockdown laser maze – High Tech interactive game play using lasers, mirrors, haze, effects and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theming.
- Studio Nick* – A state-of-the-art theater offering live shows (Double Dare LIVE and others) (included in resort fee)
- Kids’ Spa – Pamper your kids with stylish manicures and pedicures, hair weaves, extensions, braiding and airbrush tattoos
- Netted basketball court with multiple-height hoops
- Nine-hole miniature golf course
- The Mall – featuring an arcade, a food court, breakfast buffet, restaurant, lounge, Studio Nick, 4-D Experience Theater and retail and snack shops
- Nicktoons Café – a full-service restaurant serving character breakfast and dinner
- Arcade – a 3,000-square-foot arcade room with new video games and prizes
- WiFi* – complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is included in your stay and available anywhere on-property (included in resort fee)
- Scheduled shuttle service to Orlando attractions:
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is available to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild. Reservations are required.
- Scheduled bus transportation to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom is included in the Resort Fee. Reservations are required.
- Airport and taxi transportation services – Maingate Transportation will provide transportation services to Orlando International Airport, shopping malls and outlets and other Central Florida locations. For pricing information, contact them direct at 407-390-0000 ext. 3.
- Nickelodeon activities* – happening daily across the property, including our Mass Sliming (included in resort fee)
- Character Dining – where your family can dine, sing and dance with SpongeBob SquarePants and friends or America’s Heroes in a Half Shell, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on select dates.
- Helpful Guest Service Staff – can offer assistance with Orlando attraction tickets and local information
- In-room dining – with friendly, prompt service
- Business center* – with email and printing capabilities (included in resort fee)
- Security – gated resort access and required wristbands, to ensure your kids’ safety (our top priority)
- Self-laundry and dry cleaning service
- Parking – First standard vehicle* is included in the resort fee; each additional standard vehicle and guest parking is $17 per vehicle, per day. Other non-standard vehicle types will incur an additional charge
- ATM machine available on-property
- Fitness room – available to all guests
* Included in hotel resort fee.
Book your Disney & Orlando vacation with a local travel agency. World famous services, free gifts, guaranteed lowest prices, and all at no cost to you! Book your vacation with the local experts – we live where you’re traveling! Call 877-918-8941 or visit us online