If you are searching for a nice, relaxing place for an exciting Walt Disney World vacation in Central Florida, look no further than Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. This moderately priced resort is uniquely themed with an American Southwest decor.
Coronado Springs is very large with 1,921 rooms and suites situated around a gorgeous 15-acre lake called Lago Dorado. There are 3 main sections:
- Ranchos- 2 and 3 story pueblo-style villas in a ranch-style setting
- Cabanas- 2 story buildings with a sandy shoreline. Many have pretty lake views
- Casitas- 3 and 4 story “little houses” amidst plazas and pretty fountains
The Casitas are part of a separate wing with 220,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and an 86,000 square foot exhibit hall that is often used to host conventions.
There are four heated swimming pools, one in each of the main sections of the resort. Centrally located is the popular archaeological-themed Mayan Dig Site playground. This area is a huge swimming and playground complex with a Mayan ruins theme. There’s a 50 foot stone pyramid with water streaming down its steps and a 123 foot waterslide with a fun water-spitting Jaguar! The largest hot tub on Disney Property is located here as is a kiddie pool. La Vida Health Club offers spa service, a salon and fitness center. Beautiful jogging trails, volleyball and a marshmallow campfire by the beach round out the exciting recreational possibilities at Coronado Springs.
This unique resort has several dining options to please everyone!
- Cafe Rix – Great for a quick meal including fresh salads, panini sandwiches and other tasty treats.
- The Pepper Market – The perfect place to satisfy your appetite is at this food court. Options include Mexican fare, salads and sandwiches.
- Maya Grill – features wood-grilled steaks and seafood with a Latin flair as well as American dishes.
- Siestas Cantina Pool Bar, Laguna Bar, Rix Lounge – full service bars and snacks.
Consider a stay at Coronado Springs Resort on your next trip to Walt Disney World. You’ll be in for a special treat!
Written by Sheri Morris, “Main Street Morris” — Sheri is proud grandmother with a keen eye for detail. She specializes in Disney Travel for adults and RV travel. Book your next vacation with Sheri at 804 405 5005 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.