- What type of rooms can I choose from? The answer to this question will depend on your personal preference. The four main categories are inside, oceanview, verandah, and suites. The price and size increase as you move up to the next category. Make sure you talk to a travel professional to pick the room that best meets the needs of your family.
- What’s included in the price? Almost everything is included in the cruise fare. Tons of entertainment options, kids clubs, adult only spaces, and your stateroom are included in the price of your cruise. All of the food and non-alcoholic beverages are free with the exception of the specialty restaurants.
- What documentation do I need to bring to board the ship? The safest option is to get a passport before your cruise. If your cruise starts and ends in the same port the cruise line will accept a birth certificate and government issued ID or a passport card. Parents will need to bring birth certificates for minor children.
- What do you need to pack? Of course you need to pack the basics that you would take on any vacation (clothes, medications, sunscreen, swimwear, cameras, etc.) In addition to those items, make sure you bring proof of citizenship. You should also pack a pirate outfit so you can join the festivities during the deck party on Pirate Night. You will find H2O Plus shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. Cribs, Pack n Plays, and Diaper Genies are also provided in your stateroom if needed.
- What if you forgot to pack something important? You can buy most essential items in the shop onboard. There are also lots of places to shop at each port.
Written by Shante Carson — Shante is a Disney Cruise Expert with ten cruises taken on the Disney Dream, Disney Wonder, and Disney Fantasy. Bon Voyage! Shante is ready to help you plan your magical Disney Cruise vacation. Book your next vacation with Shante at 252-917-0497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.