A great honeymoon option for couples looking for relaxation while still visiting beautiful islands is a Disney Cruise. Couples who choose to celebrate their new life together on Disney Cruise Line treat themselves to a vacation that is both fun and romantic. Here are five tips for enjoying your Disney Cruise Line Honeymoon:
- Bring a small carry-on to pack any overnight clothes and toiletries you will need for your last night on the ship since your luggage will be conveniently picked up the night before disembarkation
- Plan a special treat or surprise for your sweetie by ordering an in-room gift
- Every day of your cruise is a celebration so order the “Cake of the Day” through the ship’s complimentary room service
- Try something new! Your honeymoon is the perfect opportunity to make new memories and explore the unknown together
- Relax! Your honeymoon should be about relaxing and celebrating together so enjoy some pampering with a couples massage
Are you planning a Disney Cruise Line honeymoon? I’d love to help you make it the honeymoon of your dreams! Contact me today for your free, no obligation quote for your honeymoon.
Written by Siera Duiser, “Disney BridalEars” — Siera has grown up loving all things Disney! She even had her very own Disney Fairytale Wedding in 2011. Now Siera enjoys Disney World with her own family. Siera specializes in Disney weddings, honeymoons, and traveling with younger children. Book your next vacation with Siera at firstname.lastname@example.org.