With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I thought I would share a few reasons why I’m thankful for Disney Cruise Line.
- Food: There is never a shortage of fantastic food on a Disney Cruise. I love the rotational dining concept. Being able to experience a different atmosphere each night while still receiving outstanding service from the same wait staff add an extra level of delight to each meal. Thinking about all of the cooking and cleaning that I will be doing this Thanksgiving makes me even more appreciative of dinner service on Disney Cruise Line.
- Characters: There are plenty of places where a kid can be a kid but what about adults? I love the fact that I can release my inner child on every cruise. Mickey and Minnie are usually hanging out somewhere on the ship. Disney has tons of activities centered around the family. The kids club has several open houses throughout each cruise so the adults get a chance to make flubber or use the magic play floor.
- Quality: Disney is known for exceptional quality and service. When you pull up to the port you can see the difference in quality as soon as spot your Disney ship. When you walk onboard you can see the attention to every detail from the carpets, to the artwork, to the many hidden mickeys. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure your cruise is spectacular.
- Entertainment: The Broadway style shows onboard are spectacular. No matter how many times I’ve seen Disney’s Believe it still manages to bring a tear to my eye. Disney also has first run movies in the Buena Vista Theater. I just feel extra special when I can see a midnight screening of a new movie on the ship at the same time it screens in theaters (especially since I don’t have to pay extra to see it!).
- Did I mention the food? My experience in the dining rooms has been great. As I mentioned earlier Disney is all about providing exceptional service. If you don’t see something you like on the menu (which is rare) you can have something made just for you. The chefs and waiters are willing to do whatever they can to make sure you have a wonderful dining experience.
These are just five of the many reasons I’m an avid Disney cruiser. Disney Cruise Line provides the opportunity for families to relax and just have fun together. That opportunity is the main reason I’m thankful for Disney Cruise Line.
Written by Shante Carson — Shante is a Disney Cruise Expert with ten cruises taken on the Disney Dream, Disney Wonder, and Disney Fantasy. Bon Voyage! Shante is ready to help you plan your magical Disney Cruise vacation. Book your next vacation with Shante at 252-917-0497 or email@example.com.