Experience the Allure of the South Pacific when you stay at Loews Royal Pacific Resort located on-site at Universal Orlando. Offering 1,000 guest-rooms and suites you will feel as if you have been transported from Florida to Polynesia.
From the sparkling waterfalls and exquisite wood carvings, to the pristine white sand of the lagoon-style swimming pool, it’s an island of tropical pleasures set in the midst of a universe of excitement.
Plus, as a guest of a deluxe on-site hotel you’ll stay in the heart of the excitement at Universal Orlando Resort® and receive exclusive theme park benefits you won’t get staying anywhere else including:
- Universal Express Unlimited ride access* to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks all day – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day (valid theme park admission required)
- Early Park Admission to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required
- Free on-site transportation to Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure
- 1,000 guest rooms including 51 suites offering the warm and charm of the islands
- Lagoon-style pool and sandy beach with Royal Bali interactive children’s water play area
- 6 restaurants and lounges including Emeril’s Tchoup Chop and Orchid Court Sushi Bar
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Universal Orlando® character dining on select nights at Islands Dining Room
- Enjoy a musical journey through the islands at Loews Royal Pacific Resort’s weekly Wantilan Luau
- World-class, full-service Mandara Spa nearby at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- 5,000 square foot fitness center
- Resort Kids Camp – supervised children’s activity center (reservations required)
- On-site shopping at three on-site stores
- Pet friendly accommodations including pet welcome amenities, walking areas and more
- Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld® Orlando, Wet ‘n Wild® and Aquatica™
- Complimentary WiFi available in public areas (available in-room for a nominal fee)
- On-site Business Center
- On-site Hertz Car Rental Desk open daily from 8am-5pm
With so many things to offer why would you want to stay anywhere else on your next visit to Universal Orlando Resort? During the day you can play in the parks and in the evenings return to the calm setting of the islands. The guest rooms are large and some even offer views of Universal Theme Parks! This is by far my favorite resort at Universal Orlando. You are transported to a calm, tranquil place and certainly able to relax your cares away.
If you are ready for your Island Getaway at Loews Royal Pacific contact me today for a FREE quote, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Greene is a Universal Parks and Resort Specialist with Destinations in Florida Travel.