If you’re looking to spend a relaxing day outside of the theme parks on your Walt Disney World Resort honeymoon, check out Disney’s Boardwalk area.
- Atlantic Dance Hall- When the sun sets, the sounds and lights come to life where you can dance the night away. Be sure to take a break on one of the balconies with a romantic view of the rippling waters of Crescent Lake. Plus, you can enjoy dueling DJ’s select nights of the week.
- Jellyrolls- You can raise a glass as you enjoy the music of dueling pianos. These 2 piano maestros can play anything!
- Surrey bike- You can rent a surrey bike and take in the Boardwalk area together on this fun ride.
- Street performers- You can sit on a bench and enjoy one of the numerous street performers.
- Carnival games- Your new Mr. can show off his skills and win you a special prize at one of the Boardwalk’s carnival games.
- Enjoy the scenery- Disney’s Boardwalk is set around Crescent Lake where you can watch the boats sailing by or take in the sights of the beautiful surrounding hotels.
What’s your favorite activity on Disney’s Boardwalk?
Written by Siera Duiser, “Disney BridalEars” — Siera has grown up loving all things Disney! She even had her very own Disney Fairytale Wedding in 2011. Now Siera enjoys Disney World with her own family. Siera specializes in Disney weddings, honeymoons, and traveling with younger children. Book your next vacation with Siera at firstname.lastname@example.org.