Disney helps makes dreams come true every day. Why not begin your happily ever after with one of these top ten Disney proposal ideas?
- Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival- This annual event brings topiaries and fresh flowers to the park. You can pop the question in front of her favorite character’s topiary.
- World Showcase- There are eleven countries around the World Showcase. You can choose the perfect backdrop for your proposal from the Canadian Rocky Mountains to the Eiffel Tower.
- California Grill- This restaurant sits on top of Disney’s Contemporary Resort and offers stunning views of Cinderella Castle and the nightly Wishes fireworks. Plus, California Grill can even have your ring served on an engraved glass slipper on a “Will You Marry Me” platter.
- The Hollywood Brown Derby- This classy, Hollywood-inspired restaurant at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is perfect for movie fans. Plus, you can have a special dessert prepared with the ring sitting on top.
- Victoria & Albert’s- This award-winning restaurant can be found at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This elegant restaurant offers a harpist, sparkling crystal, and a romantic atmosphere. Plus, here you can have the ring placed inside of a red rose and served on a silver tray.
- Characters in Flight- You’ll take her breath away when you pop the question in a giant balloon 400 feet above Downtown Disney.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table- The iconic Cinderella Castle is home to a beautiful restaurant on the second floor with stained glass windows. There are numerous special surprises you can include for your sweetheart when you pop the questions here.
- Sunrise Safari- You can enjoy an early morning on Kilimanjaro Safari and a breakfast buffet. There’s plenty of time to capture the moment surrounded by the wildlife.
- Coral Reef Restaurant- You can dine in front of The Living Seas coral reef here and have divers assist with your proposal, completed by a champagne toast.
- Private Yacht Experience- All her dreams can come true on board theGrand 1 Yacht, the most luxurious watercraft at Walt Disney World Resort. You can enjoy a VIP boating experience on the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake just outside Magic Kingdom. Then, enjoy dessert as the night sky comes alive with Wishes Nighttime Spectacular.
Written by Siera Duiser, “Disney BridalEars” — Siera has grown up loving all things Disney! She even had her very own Disney Fairytale Wedding in 2011. Now Siera enjoys Disney World with her own family. Siera specializes in Disney weddings, honeymoons, and traveling with younger children. Book your next vacation with Siera at firstname.lastname@example.org.