There are simple and romantic engagements at Disney World to help you pop the question. If a magical, but spontaneous proposal is what you desire, you may want to contemplate these romantic proposal ideas during your Walt Disney World Resort stay:
Orchestrate Your Musician-Assisted Proposal
- Complete your duet with the help of dueling pianos at Jellyrolls — an entertaining piano show near Disney’s BoardWalk Inn. The musicians at Jellyrolls will be happy to help you coordinate your grand proposal.
- Ask your favorite Disney entertainer to help you pop the question, whether it be the pianist at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the ukulele player at Disney’s Polynesian Resort or the Dapper Dan barbershop quartet at Magic Kingdom Park. They would love to perform your favorite song and introduce your proposal.
Picture This – Proposal Inspiration and Ideas
- The Walt Disney World Resort offers numerous beautiful, picturesque backdrops to fit any proposal. For example, Sunset Pointe located towards the Seven Seas Lagoon at Disney’s Polynesian Resort offers a tropical paradise surrounded by palm trees and a gorgeous view of Cinderella Castle. To add to the romance, plan your proposal at night here during the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular or the Electrical Water Pageant.
- Pop the question at your special someone’s favorite World Showcase pavilion at Epcot such as the waterfall in Canada, the tea garden in England, the torii gate in Japan or the fountain in France.
- Or pop the question on one of the most photographed staircases at Walt Disney World — the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa’s Grand Staircase. This beautiful and elegant staircase features a full band playing in the evenings and is sure to get a “yes.”
- Ask next to the Rose Garden in front of Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park. This private niche offers an unobstructed view of the Castle in the background. Plus, a PhotoPass Photographer can capture the moment.
- You can also rent a pontoon boat on the Walt Disney World Resort waterways for an extra private proposal
An Engagement For the Equestrian In All Of Us
Your special someone will know you’re not ‘horsing around’ if you propose during a romantic horse drawn carriage ride through the beautiful paths of a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel. You can choose from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, along the Sassagoula River, or through the streets of the French Quarter at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort.
- Propose with charm by surprising your loved one with a glass slipper and tiara during your carriage ride
Written by Siera Duiser, “Disney BridalEars” — Siera has grown up loving all things Disney! She even had her very own Disney Fairytale Wedding in 2011. Now Siera enjoys Disney World with her own family. Siera specializes in Disney weddings, honeymoons, and traveling with younger children. Book your next vacation with Siera at email@example.com.