If you are looking for elegance, comfort and top notch amenities you can look no further than Loews Portofino Bay at Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can experience la dolce vita – the sweet life. All with two world class theme parks just steps away.
Guests enjoy impeccable and attentive service. From the classically-inspired fountains and charming courtyards to the authentic music filling the piazza, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel enables guests to escape to the sunny shores of the Italian Riviera.
Plus, as a deluxe on-site hotel guest you’ll stay in the heart of the excitement at Universal Orlando Resort and receive exclusive theme park benefits you won’t receive staying anywhere else including:
- Universal Express Unlimited ride access to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks all day – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day (valid theme park admission required)
- Early Park Admission to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle or water taxi to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
- Complimentary access to the other on-site properties and all of the amenities they offer (Hard Rock Resort and Loews Royal Pacific)
- Complimentary package delivery
- And much more!
In room amenities include:
- In room safe
- Keurig Coffee makers featuring Emeril’s coffee and teas
- Refreshment pantry–soft drinks, candy, nuts..etc at additional charge
- High Speed Internet (additional fee applies)
- In Room Dining
- 32″ flat panel television
The pool at Portofino Bay is amazing it offers a sand beach, zero entry, waterslide, pool bar and eatery. You can also reserve a private cabana for the day that includes a ceiling fan, flat screen television, refrigerator and personal server. Fees for the Cabana rental vary depending on the season, inquire at concierge for pricing.
The resort also offers a quiet pool for those looking for something a little more calm and relaxing.
Kids clubs are also available during your stay each evening from 5pm-11.30pm. The cost is $12 per child/per hour ages 4-14 and they must be potty trained. Speaking of kids activities, each day there are FREE poolside activities for the kids such as karaoke contests, dance parties and much more!
So what are you waiting for? The sweet life awaits you! It’s time to plan your next Universal Orlando Resort vacation today!
Written by “Vacation Wizard” Jennifer Greene, Jennifer is a Universal Parks and Resorts Specialist with Destinations in Florida Travel. Contact her today for a free quote at email@example.com and get your Universal Adventure started today!