Disney Cruise Line has plenty of options for family fun during your cruise vacation. There are tons of activities onboard for families to do together. Here are a few selections for you to look for in your Personal Navigator once you get onboard:
- Saludos Amigos Fiesta– This is a Latin dance party featuring Donald Duck. Even if you can’t dance tell the kids not to worry because the entertainment staff will be there to teach you how to salsa.
- Family Animation– Learn how to draw your favorite Disney characters.
- Bingo-Spa Bingo, $5000 Jackpot Bingo, Pajama Bingo, and more! Cash and prizes abound for all you bingo lovers out there. You must be at least 18 years old to purchase bingo cards and claim a prize.
- Family Fusion Game Show– Four families are selected from the audience to be contestants in this game show. Families get to see how well they know each other and work together.
- Karaoke– There will be lots of Disney favorites during the karaoke sessions onboard. The group performances are usually a big hit. Gather your entire family, put together some choreography, and perform for the crowd.
- Family Dream Quest– Dream Quest is a scavenger hunt. You never know what the host is going to ask you to find.
- Mirror Mirror Game Show– Dopey hosts this fun family game show. Pick a team captain (Grumpy, Sleepy, Doc, etc.) and test your Disney knowledge.
- Family Crafts– Save a little cash and create a fun souvenir to take him as a reminder of your fantastic cruise vacation.
Written by Shante Carson — Shante is a Disney Cruise Expert with over eight cruises taken on the Disney Dream, Disney Wonder, and Disney Fantasy. Bon Voyage! Shante is ready to help you plan your magical Disney Cruise vacation. Book your next vacation with Shante at 252-917-0497 or email@example.com.