Universal Orlando Resort Announces Universal Dining Plan!
Universal guests can now purchase all-inclusive vacation packages! Unlike like Disney’s dining plan, you do not have to add the dining plan for every night of your stay at Universal, you choose the dates you want to purchase it.
Important note – you cannot add Dining Plan after you have arrived at Universal Orlando. It must be booked in advance with your Universal Parks and Resorts Vacation Package.
The Universal Orlando Dining Plan includes 1 table service meal, 1 quick service meal, 1 snack and 1 drink per guest per day.
- 1 Table Service meal: 1 entree, 1 non alcoholic beverage, 1 dessert (includes the Superstar Character Breakfast)
- 1 Quick Service Meal: 1 entree platter, 1 non alcoholic beverage
- 1 Snack
- 1 Beverage
- 1 Table Service Meal: 1 children’s entree, 1 non-alcoholic beverage, 1 dessert (includes the Superstar Character Breakfast)
- 1 Quick Service Meal: 1 children’s entree;, 1 beverage
- 1 Snack
- 1 Beverage
- Table Service: all items EXCLUDING Lobster will be included
- Quick Service: all items are available for redemption
- Dining Carts: Turkey Leg Combos, Hot Dog Combos and Corn Dog combos will all be considered a Quick Service Credit
Snack Credit Examples: Snacks available on the dining plan include churros, pretzels, chips, fruit cups, ice cream, pastries, cookies, Cinnabon, nachos, funnel cake and more. Premium beverages (Regular Butterbeer, Frozen Butterbeer, Icee or Lemon Slushies) can also be redeemed as a snack credit
Beverages Credit Examples: Beverages available on the plan include fountain soda, bottled water, bottle soda, coffee, milk, juice, Powerade and a few offerings from Starbucks in Universal Studios.
How Does it Work?
The meals and snacks can be redeemed at all participating Universal Dining Plan locations, located throughout Universal Studios and Universal Islands of Adventure theme parks as well as Universal CityWalk. Guests are issued a paper ticket at time of purchase, which can then be redeemed for a dining plan card at Guest Services or the Universal Desk at On-Site Hotels.
There are over 100 restaurants participating in the Universal Orlando Dining plan including:
- Lombard’s Seafood Grille
- Finnegan’s Bar & Gril
- Mythos Restaurant
- Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom
- Mel’s Drive-In
- Monsters Cafe
- Pizza Predattoria
- Thunder Falls Terrace
- and so many more!
Note: There are no offerings within the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at this time, but you can use a dining snack credit for a Butterbeer.
Download Universal Dining Plan Guide
What is the Price?
The cost of the plan is $45.99 for adults (10 and up) $17.99 for children (3-9), gratuities are not included for table service meals. You can also up-charge your plan to include the Cinematic Spectacular Dining Experience for an additional fee of $20 for adults, $7 for child.
Want to Try the Universal Orlando Dining Plan for Free?
For a LIMITED time Universal Orlando will be offering FREE DINING for off-site resort guests!
Enjoy 2 FREE days of the brand new Universal Dining Plan valid in both Universal Orlando theme parks as well as select locations in Universal CityWalk , when you and your family stay a minimum of 4-Nights at a Universal Partner Hotel with this exclusive Vacation Package! (not valid for on-site resorts).
Valid for travel 8/15 – 11/24/13 and 12/2 – 12/19/13.
Vacation Package Includes
- 4 night accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 3 day base tickets-one theme park per day
- 2 FREE days of the Universal Dining Plan per person
- Early Park Admission to Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Plus travel between 8/15-9/2 and receive Early Entry to Transformers: The Ride 3-D
- Offer valid for purchase until 8/29/13 for travel dates 8/15-11/24 and 12/2-12/19
Contact us today for your Vacation Quote! 877-918-8941 or https://www.destinationsinflorida.com/request-a-quote/
Book your Disney & Orlando vacation with a local travel agency. World famous services, free gifts, guaranteed lowest prices, and all at no cost to you! Book your vacation with the local experts – we live where you’re traveling! Call 877-918-8941 or visit us online