When couples start considering where they would like to honeymoon, the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida is not always at the top of their list. This isn’t usually someone’s first thought for a romantic, relaxing getaway. Most likely, these people think that Disney World is just for families with children and there probably isn’t much for couples to enjoy. Well, that is not at all true! Disney World is a great option for couples to plan their honeymoon! Disney World honeymoons can be romantic and fun for couples of all ages!
The Walt Disney World Resort offers deluxe resorts, spas, beaches, fine dining, and so much more! Here a just a few of the many options available to couples when they honeymoon at the Walt Disney World Resort!
- Try a couples massage at a Disney spa
- Take a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride
- Attend a special event such as the International Food & Wine Festival or a tour
- Have dinner at an award winning restaurant (Did you know Disney is home to Orlando’s most iconic restaurant?)
- Stay in luxurious accommodations
- Watch (and share a kiss!) under nightly fireworks displays (how about a fireworks cruise?)
- Try water sports or boat rentals, a round of golf, or a tennis match
- Relax at a beach or a whirlpool spa
- Capture your memories with a honeymoon portrait session
- Dance the night away at one of Disney’s night-life venues
We will be discussing all of these activities and so much more in the coming months so don’t forget to check back every Friday morning for the latest on Disney weddings and honeymoons!
Written by Siera Duiser, “Disney BridalEars” — Siera has grown up loving all things Disney! She even had her very own Disney Fairytale Wedding in 2011. Now Siera enjoys Disney World with her own family. Siera specializes in Disney weddings, honeymoons, and traveling with younger children. Book your next vacation with Siera at email@example.com.