Victoria & Albert’s restaurant in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers a unique dinner menu each night of exceptional, contemporary American cuisine served with unparalleled charm and elegance.
An 11-year recipient of the prestigious AAA Five Diamond award, this Signature Dining restaurant serves fine cuisine with wine pairings from an award-winning cellar. The renowned, 6-course prix fixe menu is prepared artfully each day with ingredients culled fresh from the world market.
Victoria & Albert’s restaurant offers an intimate 2-hour to 2.5-hour dining experience amongst gentle harp strains and the sparkle of imported crystal in a Victorian dining room. Sit in the midst of romantic splendor in this establishment celebrated the world over for its exquisite culinary creations and transcendent atmosphere. Butler service, personalized menus and a long-stem rose for each lady are just a few of the touches that create an opulent, palate-pampering experience.
Valet Parking is available at no additional cost. Children under the age 10 will not be served.
Each season has its own flavors and colors, and each day Chef Hunnel selects whatever is fresh at the market to create unique menus for the Dining Room, Queen Victoria’s Room and the Chef’s Table. The pricing for these elegant and intimate dining experiences are as follows:
- Victoria & Albert’s Dining Room: Menu Prix Fixe begins at $125.00 per Guest. Wine Pairings from $60.00 per Guest. (Pricing does not include tax and gratuity.)
- Queen Victoria’s Room: Menu Prix Fixe begins at $200.00 per Guest. Wine Pairings from $95.00 per Guest. (Pricing does not include tax and gratuity.)
- Chef’s Table: Menu Prix Fixe begins at $200.00 per Guest. Wine Pairings from $95.00 per Guest. (Pricing does not include tax and gratuity.)
Proper Dining Attire
- Men: Dinner jackets with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional. (Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.)
- Ladies: Cocktail dress, dressy pant suit, skirt/blouse or nice dress.(Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.)