Splash into fun in AquaLab! This new addition to the Disney Fantasy is located on Deck 12, Aft on the Disney Fantasy near the entrance to the AquaDuck water coaster. This 1,800-square-foot water play area is designed to delight young Guests and their families, and features:
- Unique design details depicting Donald Duck’s nephews
- Pop jets, geysers, bubblers and other interactive elements
The Story of the AquaLab
As the story goes, AquaLab was created by Donald Duck’s nephews—Huey, Dewey and Louie—and features a variety of water “experiments” designed to drench the entire family. Children entering the AquaLab will see that the nephews are away for the time being, leaving the young cruise Guests in charge of AquaLab!
Interactive Experiences in AquaLab
AquaLab features exciting, interactive touches at every turn, including:
- Moving wheels and levers at 3 wacky aqua stations, which allow kids to “control” the speed and temperature of the AquaDuck water coaster
- Pop jets and geysers, which offer hands-on fun for little ones
- Pipes that can be used to manually control the water supply—and stop Uncle Donald’s row boat from filling with water
- The excitement is seemingly endless during this splashtacular experience!
Other Pool Amenities Near AquaLab
Also on Deck 12, Forward, Guests can enjoy additional pool amenities, including:
- A wading pool with a fountain water feature
- Shaded lounge chairs
- Whatever poolside pleasures you seek, Deck 12, Forward offers something to satisfy every age and interest.