If you love writing, we are looking for your travel content. We are currently looking for blog post content for Destinations in Florida and Wizarding World Park.
This is a great way to share your knowledge and get eyes on you (as a travel expert). With each blog post you write, you add your bio at the bottom with a link to your agent page and your call to action.
What Type of Content?
- We are looking for original content or your personal reworded content. It does need to be original content OR you can reword one of your current blog posts on your blog.
- It also needs to be at least 1,800 words. I know that is a lot of words, so keep that in mind.
- You will also need 3-4 pictures for each blog post. You can grab those images from our agency Flickr or Canva. If you are having issues finding pictures, we may be able to help you with that.
- Your call to action at the bottom with your phone, email, or link to your agent page. You want to include a way for people to contact you to book their trip.
Content to Write
Wondering what to write? These are some of the topics we can use on Destinations in Florida and Wizarding World Park.
Destinations in Florida
- Other Parks
- At Home Crafts (travel related)
- At Home Disney (DIY, recipes, activities, movies, etc)
- At Home Harry Potter (DIY, recipes, activities, movies, etc)
For Destinations in Florida, this is an amazing time to think about pitching a hotel, restaurant, or even attraction. You can get a free trip in exchange for writing up a blog post for Destinations in Florida and promoting on our social marketing. Here is a link to using the power of the agency to get free trips! Summer is a hard time to pitch for free travel, but mid to late August-November is a perfect time.
Wizarding World Park
- Universal Orlando Tips
- Wizarding World Tips
- Harry Potter Recipes
- Harry Potter Crafts
- Harry Potter Party
- Any Other Happy Potter at Home Activities
If you are still interested, complete this form below. You will pitch your blog post idea to us. We will review your idea and give you the go ahead to start writing or give you some suggestions to improve the topic.