You Have Only One Visit to Orlando
Do you Have Planned the Best of Orlando?
Our locals and Orlando based travel agents highlight the best of Orlando. These include the theme parks, water parks, shopping, recreation, and more. If you are visiting Central Florida, be sure you hit the best of Orlando during your visit.
Best of Orlando Top 10
10. Hit a water park! Central Florida has five water parks perfect for the hot Florida days. Don’t forget to bring your sunblock and try to hit the parks after 2 PM when the crowds are slower.
9. Magic Kingdom® Park is the original and the best theme park. Try to hit the nightly fireworks and parade because they are spectacular.
8. Go to Islands of Adventure theme park. It’s a thrilling park with many great shows, fantastic rides, and fun themes.
7. Central Florida has many great malls and outlet shopping for all the fun souvenirs. Some of our favorite shopping spots are Beltz Factory Outlet Malls, Pointe*Orlando, and Downtown Disney.
6. For a magical evening for the whole family, go to a Cirque du Soleil® performance. It is a little pricey but it is truly a wonderful show with music, action, and incredible entertainment.
5. Florida has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. If you are visiting from the colder climates, take an afternoon and hit one of the beaches only one hour away. Cocoa Beach is known for the sand and surf. Ron Jon Surf Shop is a great tourist shop to pick up some souvenirs. Another close beach is world famous Daytona Beach with a shopping strip and clear waters.
4. Catch one of the many exciting dinner shows. A few of our favorites include Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue, Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner, and Arabian Nights.
3. If you are tired of long lines and crowds, try a slower-paced theme park like Sea World. Most of the attractions at Sea World are shows and up-close encounters so it’s more of a relaxing experience.
2. Kennedy Space Center is a great learning opportunity for the whole family. Check out their site to see the upcoming rocket launch (It might just be, when you are on vacation). Kennedy Space Center is within an hour’s drive with many exciting and educational activities.
1. The number one reason people come to Central Florida is to meet the big guy, Mickey Mouse. The best time to visit with him is during a character meal either breakfast or dinner. One of our favorite restaurants for character dining is Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on Disney property. You can make reservations by calling (407) 939-3463.
These are our favorite best of Orlando activities. If you need help booking your trip to Orlando, contact our local experts at 877-918-8941 or request a price in the quote form at the top right.