Just beyond the Disney theme parks, coastal charm and tranquil elegance welcome you to Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The resort is located just a short stroll from Epcot and a relaxing boat ride from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney’s Beach Club offers a wide range of amenities (some of which it shares with it’s sister resort Disney’s Yacht Club). You’ll find everything from fine dining and family friendly fare to water recreation and spa treatments. Come along as we explore all that Disney’s Beach Club Resort has to offer.
Beach Club Dining
No matter the meal, there is always something tasty available.
- Fine/Signature Dining at Yachtsman SteakHouse
- Character Dining at Cape May Cafe
- Casual Dining at Beach & Cream Soda Shop, Cape May Cafe or Captain’s Grille
- Lounge offerings at Ale & Compass Lounge, Crew’s Cup Lounge or Martha’s Vineyard
- Quick Service meals at Beach Club Marketplace and Hurricane Hanna’s Grille
- Or 24-Hour Room Service
Beach Club Fun
Looking to spend a day enjoying the resort? Consider one of these great options:
- Stormalong Bay – Jump right in and make a splash at Stormalong Bay. With over 3 acres of fun you won’t know what to do first. Wade into the sand-bottomed pool, take a turn down the 230 foot water-slide or relax as you float down the lazy river.
- Leisure Pools – Enjoy one of 3 leisure pools at Disney’s Beach Club Resort. The Tidal Pool, Admiral Pool or Dunes Cove. And even take a dip in one of the whirlpool spas located at each pool.
- Sandcastle Club – This nighttime program is designed just for little ones, ages 3-12. Children enjoy a night filled with learning and fun while parents can go out an enjoy a night on their own. (Fees apply)
- Beach Club Campfire and Movies Under the Stars – Families can gather around the campfire and then snuggle up together to watch an outdoor Disney film.
- Sports and Recreation – You can enjoy motor boat and bike rentals, fishing, tennis, jogging and tennis.
- Ship Shape Massage Salon Fitness – Take a short walk to Disney’s Yacht Club Resort to enjoy any of the relaxing services provided by the salon.
Beach Club Rooms
Disney’s Beach Club Resort has some of the most luxurious rooms on property. Recently refurbished rooms display a soothing color palette of tranquil blues and earthy browns. Rooms are mid-sized in the deluxe category and most sleep 5, offering 2 queen sized beds along with a day bed. You’ll be able to enjoy a patio or balcony during your stay. Choose from Garden/Woods, Standard or Lagoon/Pool View rooms (1 Bedroom and 2 Bedroom Suites are also available).
Dave at YourFirstVisit.net thinks that Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a great place to stay.
He believes the best qualities of the resort are:
- Location – “Ease of access to Epcot and the Studios”
- Pools – “The pool shared by the Beach and Yacht Club, Stormalong Bay, is the most kid appealing among the Disney owned and operated resorts”
- Table Service Dining – “Easy access to restaurants within the nearby resorts as well as those along the Boardwalk, and for those with tickets and/or park hoppers, the dining venues in Epcot.”
Disney’s Beach Club Resort is my personal favorite resort. The close proximity to World Showcase (for daily dining), as well as the themed reminder of “home” gives it a special place in my heart. I’m Kelly, the designated Destinations in Florida Travel Agent for YourFirstVisit.net. It would be my pleasure to help you plan your next Disney Vacation. Please contact me at KellyB@DestinationsInFlorida.
com or 980-429-4499 today!