Do you love Disney? Do your friends come to you for guidance on planning their Disney vacation? How would you like to book your friend’s and family’s vacations to help pay for your own? Plus, take advantage of special travel agent discounts, just for YOU!
About 2 years ago, I sat down and talked with Kristin at Couponing to Disney. I had an idea! I wanted to provide a way for Disney fans to work from home to make some money to help pay for their own vacations. We both loved the idea and two years later, we have provided C2D fans the opportunity to sell Disney at home to make money on their own vacations.
We are currently looking for part time or full time travel agents (selling Disney Destinations) to work from home. If you love Disney and are the “go to” person for Disney in your family, this may be the perfect fit for you.
For this position, you are not part of the C2D Dream Team and you cannot sell any travel on SavEars. We will teach you how to market to your friends/family and promote your business online and locally.
I Do Not Have an Travel Experience or Training? Can I Still Become a Travel Agent?
Yes! We will train you. We created a specialized training with Travel Marketing Academy that will teach you how to sell Disney Destinations. Our training is incredible and you can go from a Disney fan to a travel agent selling Disney, usually in one day. It is a one of a kind training, created in partnership with Travel Marketing Academy.
Can I Sell More Than Disney?
Yes! It is completely up to you. Our agency sells travel around the world. The initial training will focus on Disney Destinations. After you complete this training, your Sales Consultant can work with you on other supplier trainings to sell travel around the world.
Is This Part Time or Full Time?
You are an Independent Contractor, so your hours are your own. You can work as much or as little on your business.
Do You Have Quotas?
We do not have quotas. Your goals are completely up to you.
Working with Destinations to Explore
Here are some benefits working with Destinations to Explore:
- Discounts for YOU – As a travel agent, you can order your travel agent card through CLIA. You can then take advantage of tons of freebies and discounts on travel for you. When you order your travel agent card you can save up to 60% off Disney Resorts, get discount Disney tickets, take advantage of select Disney Cruise deals for as little as $25 per person per night, save 50% off Sea World tickets, free iFLY flights, and more. We have even gotten into our local zoo for free. As a travel agent, you can enjoy so many travel related opportunities for free or at a discount price for you and your family.
- Disney Approved Website – You can create a website in seconds (approved by Disney and managed by Disney) to promote your favorite Disney Destinations on your social marketing, email newsletters, business cards, postcards, or just to share by word of mouth.
- Disney E-Brochures and Graphics – These are fantastic tools to promote on your personal social marketing to let your friends and family know you can help them plan their Disney vacations.
- Disney Materials – We can provide you with additional materials you may need for your guests including brochures, flyers for a trade show, etc. If you need materials, we can get them for you. You can order as many as you need for your local elementary school or just for your friends and family.
- Document Shipping – We do not charge for shipping the guest documents to you or materials (like flyers or brochures.)
- Online Trainings with Travel Marketing Academy – Our online training will take you less than one day to go from learning about Disney to selling Disney. We even have checklists to help you with every step of the booking and planning process, after you get that booking.
- Client Database – Our agency pays for a client database for you to track your leads and customers.
- Travel Leaders – We pay for a marketing consortium to help you make more commission on your bookings with our preferred partners, offer your clients exclusive discounts that only Travel Leaders members can provide, additional trainings and marketing support.
- Newsletters – Send weekly or monthly travel newsletters automatically to your network from your favorite suppliers. This can be only Disney discounts or other travel, too.
- Postcards/Travel Magazines – You can purchase postcards or travel magazines to mail out to your network. You only pay for the stamps! The materials and personnel shipping them out are free.
- Preferred Partners – We work with select preferred partners. Working with preferred partners gives our agents a higher commission on their bookings, making more money with our agency than other companies. Two of our Preferred Partners are Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney. You make more money on these Disney partners with our agency.
- Awards and Recognitions – Our agency has been in business for over 18 years. We were one of the 1st Authorized Disney Vacation Planners and have been invited back every year through 2018. We also have received additional awards including Gator100 for 2015 and 2016, Disney Top Sales Performer for 2009 & 2011, and 2015 Earmark Partner Award. We have also been recognized in hundreds of media outlets and over 800 websites consider our company their preferred travel agency. As one of our team, you can use these awards and recognitions to help build your business. You can learn more about our accolades.
- Florida Travel Agency – We are the only company that can brag that we have someone from our agency at Disney World 365 days a year. As a Florida travel agency, we are right down the road from Disney World, Disney Cruise, SeaWorld Orlando, and Universal Orlando. We get calls weekly from other travel agencies and AAA offices asking for our guidance. We are truly the experts in selling Orlando.
- Team Website – We have an agent website for our team; dedicated to helping you build your business with tips, marketing, and fun.
- Sales Consultant – We have a Sales Consultant ready to help you with any questions on building your business, marketing, and more.
- CLIA & IATA Member – We are a member of CLIA & IATA that provides you additional trainings and resources in the travel industry. You also can order your travel agent card that provides additional discounts for travel agents in the industry.
These are just a few of the benefits for our team.
If you are ready to start selling Disney part time or full time, email me at email@example.com with a little bit about yourself and why you want to sell travel. We will email you a few more specific details about becoming a travel agent with our agency.
We look forward to helping you create some magic!