Valerie lives in the Eastern panhandle of WV. She is married and has a daughter in college as well as a son, daughter in law and grandson. Valerie grew up watching the Mickey Mouse Club, the Wonderful World of Disney movies every Sunday night and vacationed in Florida when she was a child. She went to Disney World the first time when she was 10. She didn’t make it back again until her daughter’s high school graduation trip and she’s been Disney obsessed ever since! Valerie loves to plan trips and has planned vacations for her own family for over 30 years, including a 3 week, cross country road trip. She looks forward to helping you plan a trip full of magical memories!
Valerie’s Disney Favorite
- Favorite Rides: Avatar Flight of Passage
- Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom
- Favorite Resort: Port Orleans Riverside
- Favorite Dessert: Classic Mickey Ice Cream Bar
- Favorite Restaurant: Coral Reef