Tiffany is a fun and energetic person, that loves to see the world. There is nothing better for her to be relaxing on the beach watching the sunrise or sunset with the love of her life, Steve and her two beautiful children. Tiffany has two daughters named Bailey and Taylor that are both heavy into sports, so the family is always at an outside sporting event. Tiffany is also full of adventure, from zip lining and Kayaking ion Alaska to Jet skiing next to dolphins in Myrtle Beach. Tiffany knew she would be an excellent travel agent because she has such a passion for beautiful views and finding new places to explore. There is nothing better for Tiffany to hear from a client after their amazing trip, and the excitement and anticipation that builds for Tiffany to see this place in person herself.
Tiffany also owns a wedding chapel and a reception hall in the greater Flint area of Michigan. She services approximately 40 bride and grooms a year, but meets over 100 prospective clients annually. Honeymoons are her specialty and if you need a wedding planner for your destination wedding, she has over 20 years experience and 1000 weddings under her belt. Tiffany is outgoing and spontaneous, not to mention a hard worker and very organized. She will always get the job done, and when her job is done her travel clients are well on their way to a well deserved and endless amount of fun vacation.
Contact Tiffany to book your next vacation!
Tiffany’s Favorite Travel Pictures:
- Disney College of Knowledge
- Orlando Expert Specialist
- Universal Parks & Resorts Specialist
Where Tiffany has Traveled:
- Grand Cayman
- Canada/ Niagara Falls and Victoria
- New York City
- Washington DC
- Nashville, TN
- Las Vegas
- Florida/ Everywhere
- Yellowstone National Park
- Mount Rushmore
- Chicago, IL
- San Antonio, TX
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Boston, MA
- Castaway Cay, Bahamas
- Alaska/ Cruised twice inner passage
- Seattle, WA
- Favorite Resorts: Riu, Excellence, and Paris and Mirage in Las Vegas
- Favorite Restaurant: Captians Cove in Cancun, Senor Frogs in Cancun, Red Onion Saloon in Skagway, AK, and Gillies in Las Vegas
- Favorite Sunrise/ Sunset: Yellowstone National Park and Caribbean
- Favorite View: Michigan’s Upper Penisula and Alaska’s Tracys Arm
- Favorite Cruise: Disney
- Best Vacation Ever: Cancun with 8 other girls
- Favorite Hotel/ Suite: Embassy Suites due to Managers Reception and Cooked to order breakfast.