Deborah Tate grew up in Michigan along the western shoreline. She is a new Independent Travel Agent for Destinations to Explore with her host agency being Destinations in Florida. She is a rural carrier by trade and a Disney addict by choice. She has traveled some all her life but finally go to visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2012 and fell in love with it. She has a passion for Disney Destinations and so wishes to share her passion with others. She has finish a course called Agent Prep Academy and trained specializing in Disney Destinations. She has helped family and friends plan their Disney vacations and would love to help you create memories by planning your Disney vacations.
Deborah’s Disney Favorite
- Favorite Rides: Rockin Roller Coaster
- Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Resort: Port Orleans Riverside
- Favorite Dessert: Kitchen Sink ice cream
- Favorite Restaurant: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall